Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

AteszBatesz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:35 pm Some days at M1 chart the indicator disappear from the subwindow. Do you have any idea how to fix it? Or still reliable because of this error?
When it disappear, does it leave a message in your experts tab? Again all divergence indicators from here have to repaint because you are dealing with higher highs and lower lows or vise versa.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:51 pm When it disappear, does it leave a message in your experts tab? Again all divergence indicators from here have to repaint because you are dealing with higher highs and lower lows or vise versa.
I have attached the error message
How is it possible to backtest this kind of indicator? Or do you have any explanation how to use with a reliable backtest?
But the Heiken Ashi part does not repaint or does it?

Thank you

AteszBatesz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:17 pm

I have attached the error message
How is it possible to backtest this kind of indicator? Or do you have any explanation how to use with a reliable backtest?
But the Heiken Ashi part does not repaint or does it?

Thank you
The Heiden ashi is done with object oriented coding and don't think it can be backtested but far as I'm aware it doesn't repaint, will try to find out what is causing the error. Thanks!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
AteszBatesz

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:29 pm The Heiden ashi is done with object oriented coding and don't think it can be backtested but far as I'm aware it doesn't repaint, will try to find out what is causing the error. Thanks!
I understand. The weird about this indicator compare the others that if you click at the subwindow you can not modify. You have to click in the main chart right click select the indicator and modify. There are bug in this inidcator. But i like it. Hopefully you can fix it.

AteszBatesz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:41 pm I understand. The weird about this indicator compare the others that if you click at the subwindow you can not modify. You have to click in the main chart right click select the indicator and modify. There are bug in this inidcator. But i like it. Hopefully you can fix it.
Made a little change not sure if it did any good but trying it on a 1-minute chart now and no error.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
AteszBatesz, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, excellence, RodrigoRT7, kvak