Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:16 pm I still think this Heiken ashi version is better. :thumbup:
Yeah, that is better! Agreed. This is still interesting to try, too. Who knows, maybe some day some one will come across it and tweak it on their charts and hopefully share their settings with us 👏

limevanilla wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:33 pm Thanks Jimmy for the template and your guide. Gonna use the setting for my template :)
Cool! Glad you like the template. Hoping it helps with your swing trading 😊
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:16 pm I still think this Heiken ashi version is better. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the upgrade to add all averaging methods.
This is a averages version with a jurik option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Chickenspicy, unimatrix, kvak, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, josi, Milad8732, BeatlemaniaSA, heispark, p1ps_surfer, Krunal Gajjar, Yuri_I

p1ps_surfer wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:08 am Infinite mer... wait.
ugh its still the same flaws, the autowidth function should be put at the bottom and on/off function as top priority. now its button off written on and vice versa. pls help! :sad:
Sorry didn't understand what the problem was till now, both were using chart event function, anyway, changed the auto candle to the old slower way, still works but takes a tick before it kicks in. Hopefully it works better for you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Jimmy, p1ps_surfer, 太虚一毫, thomdel, kvak, RodrigoRT7

HappyRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:40 am This is a averages version with a jurik option.
Super! Man, I really like how Jurik has now been added to the Average Filters dropdown. This is very neat.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:53 am Dear Mr Tools

Would kindly please add a full set of price options to your indicator as attached, would be interesting to see.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Naughty 77
Added all the prices, the prices will only work on the rsi, since the heiken ashi is already using rsi open, close, high and low

PS: For an updated setup template, please see here: RSI Heiken Ashi Divergences Template MT4.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:52 am Sorry didn't understand what the problem was till now, both were using chart event function, anyway, changed the auto candle to the old slower way, still works but takes a tick before it kicks in. Hopefully it works better for you.
Thanks you bro, is possible a versión of APB in subwindow.... the Japanese candlesticks on the main chart and APB in a subwindow below in order to analyze the two types at the same time!!!

Thanks for your time...