Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:27 am Here is version with this ability...
Thanks for this one. Can we get Arrow too and Display bars with Auto width? Seem it's missing when the body and wick change for me to reentry. Currently, I'm using Tiple Supertrend with different setting and when I check, better I try use with this version of candles.

limevanilla wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:54 am Thanks for this one. Can we get Arrow too and Display bars with Auto width? Seem it's missing when the body and wick change for me to reentry. Currently, I'm using Tiple Supertrend with different setting and when I check, better I try use with this version of candles.
Added arrows, but dont understand the rest of your request....it have autoadjust cendles...??
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:43 am Added arrows, but dont understand the rest of your request....it have autoadjust cendles...??
Thanks for this update. What I mean is the candle version. If you have it that will be great. But at this time, let me see this version first and will let you know if this system work with the strategy or not. Trying to share this with other later :)

limevanilla wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:03 am Thanks for this update. What I mean is the candle version. If you have it that will be great. But at this time, let me see this version first and will let you know if this system work with the strategy or not. Trying to share this with other later :)
I'll take a guess, do you mean something like that?
Added menu use heikenashi candles true-false...
If false, have clasic candlestick, but colored by this indicator....

PS: For an interesting template using two instances of this indicator, please see here: Heiken Ashi Gaussian template MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, limevanilla, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, moey_dw, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7, Milad8732, Jedidiah

LikeRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

limevanilla wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:33 pm Yes. This one. Thank you. Gonna try it now.
kvak wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:35 am I'll take a guess, do you mean something like that?
Added menu use heikenashi candles true-false...
If false, have clasic candlestick, but colored by this indicator....
Heiken Ashi Gaussian Template

This is an interesting indicator Kvak. If you place two of them on one chart but set one of the indicators to:

• Use Auto Settings: Yes

It displays some alluring results on the 4H timeframe which is my favorite timeframe for finding entries into the larger trends.

I'm not sure what you guys might thing of it, but try it out too!

Here's a template.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, josi, kvak, RodrigoRT7, galaxy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:46 pm Heiken Ashi Gaussian Template

This is an interesting indicator Kvak. If you place two of them on one chart but set one of the indicators to:

It displays some alluring results on the 4H timeframe which is my favorite timeframe for finding entries into the larger trends.

Here's a template.
I still think this Heiken ashi version is better. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the upgrade to add all averaging methods.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jimmy

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:46 pm Heiken Ashi Gaussian Template

Here's a template.
Thanks Jimmy for the template and your guide. Gonna use the setting for my template :)
These users thanked the author limevanilla for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah