Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

^eagle^ wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:04 pm gbpjpy-d1-fx-choice-limited-2.pngI found this one in mql4. It works the same way. and from the video, I don't think it repaints. I have this along with the HA-OHLC. You can either use blue as an exit or no red for a sell exit/no green for a buy exit. It works pretty much how I wanted the APB bars to work.
hello Eagle, can you share the channel indicator of the chart please??

Gautam wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:21 am

hello Eagle, can you share the channel indicator of the chart please??gbpjpy-d1-fx-choice-limited-2.png
viewtopic.php?p=1295393646#p1295393646

Here's the link to that Indie. Sorry, Just saw this Post. I run a regular SSL channel that shows both lines. I then Turn off the colors of the above indicator and multiply the ATR X2 to get the correct distance.
These users thanked the author ^eagle^ for the post (total 2):
Gautam, Marktaylor58

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:37 am This is heiken ashi smoothed oscillator, it has the usual 8 different ma choices and you can choose to color the ha line on either ha oscillator slope change or ha oscillator/signal cross.
Dear MrTools,
Do you have this HA oscillator with mtf+arrows (on changing slope direction) + alerts (on changing slope direction)?
(Basically with all the luxuries you have on offer)

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:38 am from xard777.
With a touch of a button, you can turn on or off the Heiken Ashi indicator.
Dear mrtools or any eligible coders,

can i please have a version of this HA that doesnt overlap the normal candles (few notches down).
please keep the On/Off feature. i still need it.

tia.
fractals inside fractals