Re: BEST MT4 non-repainting indicators

gordontan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:19 pm hi guys..may i knw anyone of you have snake v5.0 non repainting indicator? if you guys have.. do you mind to share with me ? thanks
Good system, but actual 6 is only for mt5 and the earlier on mt4 repaint. But it showed me to use atr-bands. I post erlier versions, which do not repaint. Mladen assured that on oszillator version of 2006 as it use his snake calculation.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
reachme

gordontan wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:40 pm bro, anyone know why certain indicators seems LAGGY AND THE MT4 CHART HARD TO MOVE AS NORMAL WHEN OTHER INDICATOR DOING, THE CHART JAM FREQUENTLY WHEN THIS INDICATOR IS USED.. any way to solve the laggy and jam problem?
Use other bb_macd as ssa also repaints:
mladen "Since I am saying that repainting is a coding error and recalculating is something else, yes, you are right. But I regretted a thousand times for making centered TMA, Goertzel browser, SSA and some similar stuff - in the end I ended explaining that it is how it is supposed to work but that it is not supposed to be used for signals. Oh well, ces't la vie [smile]"

gordontan wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:40 pm bro, anyone know why certain indicators seems LAGGY AND THE MT4 CHART HARD TO MOVE AS NORMAL WHEN OTHER INDICATOR DOING, THE CHART JAM FREQUENTLY WHEN THIS INDICATOR IS USED.. any way to solve the laggy and jam problem?
Perhaps you also need this indicator, SSA of price

iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"SSA of price",LagFast,NumberOfComputations,NumberOfBars,PRICE_CLOSE,0,i) -
iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"SSA of price",LagSlow,NumberOfComputations,NumberOfBars,PRICE_CLOSE,0,i);

tayna13 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:36 am Share your NO REPAINT INDICATOR
Hi Taniya
The appropriate and attractive way to post every single indicator in single post with its demonstrating picture/s and if possible with some description,it will help visitors/viewer in first glance
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

tayna13 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:36 am Share your NO REPAINT INDICATOR
Your intension is surely good, but there are so many threads already with indicators, but with a sort of system behind. Do we need a 1000th thread with random indicators? Why indis as SMA or CCI get an 'nrp' tag? That's more irritating than it helps people here. Over 90% of indicators are 'nrp', the few coding errors are just spread with different names around the net very successfully. Maybe it be more purposeful and easier to share these repainters, so you can avoid them easier. "Best Indicator Parade - Your Top5 indicators (nrp)" would also make more sense.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
alextschem