Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

josi wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:23 am A weirdo- indie that consists of one line (and a few words):
mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:36 am Fixed. Try.
Thank you for posting and requesting this one Josi. You're right, it's a simple indicator but shows good entry areas for continuation into the trend :thumbup:

Nice find!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
josi, kvak, andrei-1, BeatlemaniaSA, Thangarasu, Ganesh, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Moving AveragesRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:29 am On TF M-5 dot 4 - recalculates and redraws. Today I observe this system for the first time
Today, thanks to this system, in reality +19 points and in the demo +16 points.
Added my Zig-zig
I would like to take this moment to thank you for this system I had a tough journey trading, Mr Roman you a life saver,you the man. Thank you!!!

Master mrtools,

Can you please modify the Quarterly Pivot indicator which was based on 2020 values to make it accept values from 2022 and years further ?
This indicator has a facility for inserting manually own price values to print on chart as pivot lines. But the input is probably restricted to currency pairs like Eur Usd having
1.000 and not an index price of 10000 .
Can you please make it accept prices of index and other CFD symbols offered these days by the MT4 brokers/

Thank you.
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post:
Papybillou

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:36 am Fixed. Try.
Maybe somebdoy is able to correct the code:
(by the way, it was once called Fibo Killer - but we don't do Martial Arts here, so it now does its mischief under the name of FibonacciLine)
Thank You MrTools, this Indi plots the 38.2 Fibo line,, it's possible to fix it to plot the 61.8 line also??

Uploaded a Pdf guide download/file.php?id=3406381