DownloadFibonacci Projection/Expansion Confluence Strategy Indicator?

Hi All,

Can anyone here add an option to switch between drawing Fibonacci Retracement and Fibonacci Projection/Expansion or create a separate version of this indicator that draws Auto Fibonacci Projection/Expansion instead of Retracements? I really like the fibo retracement 1.01.mq4 and its on/off button version Fibo Retracement button 1.01.mq4 attached below so Fibonacci Projection/Expansion versions of these would be great. Otherwise, if there is already a similar indicator that can draw Fibonacci Projection/Expansions then can someone please point me to it since I couldn't find one. Thanks. Just so there is no confusion, the definitions of Fibonacci Retracement/Extension and Projection/Expansion are clearly shown in this image.

Types of Fibonacci - Retracement/Extension & Projection/Expansion

Edit: I'm very interested in an auto Fibonacci Projection/Expansion version of this indicator because one of the strategies I use is in an up trending market, for a long trade, after retracement from the previous high, and after the price resumes in the direction of the up trend, I trade the break of that previous high with the 100% projection/expansion as the take profit target. I prefer to use the more conservative Fibonacci Projection instead of the Fibonacci Expansion as shown in the image above. So with a multi-timeframe auto Fibonacci Projection/Expansion version of the attached indicators, it would be very easy to see if the same type of break has occurred on other timeframes to support this trade bias as a Fibonacci Confluence of this setup. Of course the opposite will apply for a short trade after retracement then the break of the previous low. Try it for yourselves and you will see how consistent and profitable this strategy is. It's much like this Fibonacci Golden Zone Strategy: app.php/attach/file/3320411 except that you will be trading the break of the previous high for a buy trade instead of the retracement and vice versa for a sell trade. So I do hope someone can modify this indicator as an Auto MTF Fibonacci Projection/Expansion indicator. Thanks.

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24 am

Added another fibo.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
太虚一毫

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Released date: July 30th, 2020

jeanlouie said
You can now choose font size, font type (Arial etc) and font color for both support n resistance, they'll change eachother if the text switches from s to r.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
Skyold, 太虚一毫, limevanilla, Jedidiah

Re: Fibonacci Projection/Expansion Confluence Strategy Indicator?

global wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:18 pm Hi All,

Can anyone here add an option to switch between drawing Fibonacci Retracement and Fibonacci Projection/Expansion or create a separate version of this indicator that draws Auto Fibonacci Projection/Expansion instead of Retracements? I really like the fibo retracement 1.01.mq4 and its on/off button version Fibo Retracement button 1.01.mq4 attached below so Fibonacci Projection/Expansion versions of these would be great. Otherwise, if there is already a similar indicator that can draw Fibonacci Projection/Expansions then can someone please point me to it since I couldn't find one. Thanks. Just so there is no confusion, the definitions of Fibonacci Retracement/Extension and Projection/Expansion are clearly shown in this image.

Types of Fibonacci - Retracement Extension Projection Expansion.png

Types of Fibonacci - Retracement/Extension & Projection/Expansion

Edit: I'm very interested in an auto Fibonacci Projection/Expansion version of this indicator because one of the strategies I use is in an up trending market, for a long trade, after retracement from the previous high, and after the price resumes in the direction of the up trend, I trade the break of that previous high with the 100% projection/expansion as the take profit target. I prefer to use the more conservative Fibonacci Projection instead of the Fibonacci Expansion as shown in the image above. So with a multi-timeframe auto Fibonacci Projection/Expansion version of the attached indicators, it would be very easy to see if the same type of break has occurred on other timeframes to support this trade bias as a Fibonacci Confluence of this setup. Of course the opposite will apply for a short trade after retracement then the break of the previous low. Try it for yourselves and you will see how consistent and profitable this strategy is. It's much like this Fibonacci Golden Zone Strategy: app.php/attach/file/3320411 except that you will be trading the break of the previous high for a buy trade instead of the retracement and vice versa for a sell trade. So I do hope someone can modify this indicator as an Auto MTF Fibonacci Projection/Expansion indicator. Thanks.

Get it retracement and expansion all in one indicator.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Thangarasu, fantom_spb

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Sincere007 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:52 am

hello all, can someone add few option to this indicator like "trendline unique id" so that I can add this indicator multiple times.
also line thickness option, popup alert and email alerts if you can, please.
Sorry that indicator is a decompiled version, would need the original source code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Sincere007