Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

CollinH wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:15 pm

Does anyone know if this system repaints/recalculates?
I'd not seen this one before so I went and dug it out to have a look. The Semafore (numbered balls) repaints, the Gauul (arrows) repaints and the price box (from the Fib?) backpaints. Whether you can line up 3 repainters to give good signals I'm not sure. Can't backtest as it cleans itself up on reset.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Antonio

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

matfx wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:13 pm Found this SDK Pivot Indicator from my mt4 collection folder.
MetaTrader 4_SDK_Pivot.png
Hi,

I need help from a coder, I would like to ask if possible on the indicator SDK-Pivots-nmc.mq4, by default, the labels stay attached to the left anchored to the start of the day. I would like to have possibility to move the labels to the end of the line as per the chart attached. The main reason is when trading M1 the labels are no longer visible and it's difficult to figure at a glance wich line is what.

Thank you,
Attachments
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

ChartRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Thanks for all the good things on the forum.
Someone has Fibo Reversals indicator or similar indicator.
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ ... p_overview
Or edit the channelsfibo_ad indicator to be similar to Fibo Reversals.
Fibo Reversals that were previously free, are now sold, so someone can edit channelsfibo_ad or provide the same copy for free.
Thank you in advance.