Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

bludoc1914 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:26 pm Hallo, Does anyone have a support and resistance indicator that shows the lines (not dots).... I would also like one that shows where it is weak/strong, verified, etc.
Blu, welcome to the site. I've moved your post into the correct thread. Please take some time to look through this topic - I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in here :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance et Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Vagues - EURUSD - M15 - The direction of trade automatically triggers when the number 2 appears. It is not recommended to take a position at 0. Trader only wave 2 to 3 and 4 to 5.

- Help you get a stand at the right time with, for example, Triline 3 MTF - SigMA TT , or GRAALUn Ar

- Fibonacci inverse = (Objectif 1)= 38.2 - (Objectif 2) = 23.6.
These users thanked the author Papybillou for the post:
paroucia

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance et Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Papybillou wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:01 am Go.rarVagues - EURUSD - M15Vagues.jpgVagues.rar

- The direction of trade automatically triggers when the number 2 appears. It is not recommended to take a position at 0. Trader only wave 2 to 3 and 4 to 5.

- Help you get a stand at the right time with, for example, Triline 3 MTF - SigMA TT , or GRAALUn Ar

- Fibonacci inverse = (Objectif 1)= 38.2 - (Objectif 2) = 23.6.
Is it porrible to turn this arrows into arrows buffers?