Re: FXSurf WaveTrend System

greenway wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:28 am Looks familiar, but i dont remember the thread name. I think I borrowed my pivot indicator from there).
You'll find it under my same identity over there. Just be forewarned to anyone who decides to post on the thread, the OP keeps it tight. Any stupid questions or failed to read the first post then they get booted. Forever.

greenway wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:42 am I'm still struggling with precise reversal detection, so I want to ask about acting in regular situations. Can I sell when H1 WT is under the H4 WT (red vertical lines) or it's better to use only D1 trend direction and wait for H1 WT upcrossing H4 WT (green line)?
I think you get the idea. I marked up my thoughts. Typically yes when 1 hr drops below the 4h. But i also want to see where the daily is. There's typical patterns that develop.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/wvpc1v.jpg[/IMG]
These users thanked the author FXSurf for the post:
greenway

FXSurf wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 am

I think you get the idea. I marked up my thoughts. Typically yes when 1 hr drops below the 4h. But i also want to see where the daily is. There's typical patterns that develop.
Thank you, FXSurf! Your signals are very strong. But what about smaller signals? We can wait a whole week or even two for reversal to occur. What should we do, when there is no strong reversal signal?