Re: FXSurf WaveTrend System

FXSurf wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:09 am I find that when all three WT's are at the zero midline then there may be some ranging occuring.

USDJPYiH1.png
Hi FXSurf
Do you think some "Angle" version help you detecting ranging market situation - and if you like,post the fresh setup/template with belong indies so that i can try adjusting some angle ver
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:36 am Hi FXSurf
Do you think some "Angle" version help you detecting ranging market situation - and if you like,post the fresh setup/template with belong indies so that i can try adjusting some angle ver
Maybe, idk. The trade signals are when the WT's are at the upper and lower limits as it is. When all three are at zero line then thats a no trade zone (ranging).

Attached are the current tpl and indi's. Feel free to tweak it all you want. Can't seem to be able to edit original post.

FXSurf wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 5:53 am Maybe, idk. The trade signals are when the WT's are at the upper and lower limits as it is. When all three are at zero line then thats a no trade zone (ranging).

Attached are the current tpl and indi's. Feel free to tweak it all you want. Can't seem to be able to edit original post.
What you want to edit and on which post ?
and which TF and pair you sent me the template

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

FXSurf wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 6:18 am What you want to edit and on which post ?
and which TF and pair you sent me the template

The template is setup for all TF's. The main 25 and 200 MA's are set for 1H and 1d TF which are the only two I trade from, except for gold or wti where I'll drop to 15m.
[/quote]
Thanks for the info,i managed to lay on same as your posted illustration picture at last post