Re: Does this indicator repaint?

Hi guys,

I'm testing right now this indicator and I'm wondering if it's repainting or not...I tried on M1 chart and it looks like it's making new arrows if it's a "false signal" instead of changing them...

Can anyone confirm that it's not repainting?

Wish you a nice week and good trading
Anton

Edit: Oh I just realized that it's an ex.4 file, so it's not really possible to check? Only in live environment like I'm testing it? Does someone maybe know this indicator from experience?

Thanks

TraderAnton61 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 am Hi guys,

I'm testing right now this indicator and I'm wondering if it's repainting or not...I tried on M1 chart and it looks like it's making new arrows if it's a "false signal" instead of changing them...

Anton

Edit: Oh I just realized that it's an ex.4 file, so it's not really possible to check? Only in live environment like I'm testing it? Does someone maybe know this indicator from experience?

Thanks
I think all versions "Essam" pure repainter,but experts can better guide you - besides it using "BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal" indicator that is called unreasonably as far i know of
here is mq4 too along with "bt"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:36 am
I think all versions "Essam" pure repainter,but experts can better guide you - besides it using "BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal" indicator that is called unreasonably as far i know of
here is mq4 too along with "bt"
Hi mntiwana,

You are right, it's repainting...I then later saw that the arrows changed after 10 bars or something...hehe

Thanks a lot

TraderAnton61 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 am Hi guys,

Anton

Thanks
All "essam" (or better yet known "pollan") indicators repaint. All