Re: Hull Moving Average Slope Histogram

Exequiel Cabrera wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:17 am

Yes, I know, but I still want it, and if possible, tell me what can be done so that I do not repaint these 2 indicators, to finish my strategy, sorry for my English.
Dynamic gain is a decompiled version of Trend envelopes, have this version which is mtf with alerts. The other indicator is a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform, you can find many different non repainting versions in the forum with alerts and mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Exequiel Cabrera

Re: Hull Moving Average Slope Histogram

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:28 am

Dynamic gain is a decompiled version of Trend envelopes, have this version which is mtf with alerts. The other indicator is a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform, you can find many different non repainting versions in the forum with alerts and mtf.
So can MTF do it? No matter what to paint, I still want it

Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

Banzai wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:56 am HMA Dashboard

Released date: August 11th, 2020, from Mario

I think you put both files in the same directory.
Thanks for this Dashboard. It is very useful.

Is anyone able to edit the audio alerting so it can call out the individual WAV file based on the symbol?

Example - EURUSD could alert a custom audio if you have EURUSD.wav in Sounds folder.

Cheers!

Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

Banzai wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:09 pm I think M15 and higher time frames has less false breakouts.

Here's the HMA ATR Bands/Channels template.

Anyway, when HMA (34) crosses up HMA (40), go LONG.
Vice versa,
when HMA (34) crosses down HMA (40), go SHORT.

or when both HMA are green, go LONG.
Vice versa,
when both HMA are red, go SHORT.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Excuse me Banzai,
I try your indicator averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 - atr bands in MTF and it is very good but it is very slow
If I am not wrong I read by Mladen that it is due to calculation of Hull sma on higher TF....if so is there a faster version of it?
thank you in advance