Re: CCI indicators for MT4

Here is an interesting version of the Woodies CCI indicator called the CCI Damiani which was posted by Mladen (according to my notes) some time ago. I couldn't find this one on our forum so I'll post it here and continue working on our missing files across the site today.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Here is one of Mladen's recent CCI Woodie indicators which works really well and allows you to chose what will be display EMA, LSMA, both or none.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
heispark, Thangarasu
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

This is the CCI ALMA with Floating Levels for MT4 which was kindly made by Mladen. It comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation and Change Color options and more.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
camisa, Thangarasu

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:30 pm mrTools.....was this version done by you guys? If yes, could you pls. change to Enum TF and add "next higher TF" to the MTF menu. Thank you.

CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts(mod)_v1.ex4
Hi!
another request to the same indicator :)
When i try to use the same indicator twice in the same pair, the arrrows that show are the last one open. It is possible to make it compatible to work more than one in the same window or pair?

Thank you :)

ratonchjes wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:13 am

Hi!
another request to the same indicator :)
When i try to use the same indicator twice in the same pair, the arrrows that show are the last one open. It is possible to make it compatible to work more than one in the same window or pair?

cci.JPG
Sorry, forget the post! i find the answer already in the settings like all your great jobs by changing "arrows identifier" :)