Re: CCI indicators for MT4

Vickyleaks wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:06 am hello sir will u provide i-g-cci 2 indicator setting which has used in this post
Hi Vicky
As Mrtools advised you,it was better you post link of that post you are trying to referrencing
but you made a PM for same topic - it is always recommended to all our pretty members to post your queries/questions and requests in open forum (till it is not some secret or private matter for PMs) for to get early and many responses from all experts here
Let us on topic - the first or basic ver of it was " i-g-cc2 " that is repainting one - and the picture attracting you is of this repainter
lately Mladen made it non repainting ver on a members request "i-g-cci2.01" - so you can not have same results
a little more - an indicator named as "zeus" is the clone copy of same ver "i-g-cc2" that was corrected by Mlden as non repainter
both renamed and repainter version belongs to well known repainter creative guy (Essam)
Both the files i am posting are non repainter versions of Mladen
hope it help you
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.