Re: CCI indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:24 am Hi,
could you please share the source file :)
Sorry,As you already knows it is a part of "Averages" indicators and those are not posted in mq4 format,never in future too for some genuine reasons
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:18 am
Sorry,As you already knows it is a part of "Averages" indicators and those are not posted in mq4 format,never in future too for some genuine reasons
Mntiwna.. :)
thanks for your post and its a very good post will helps for BO traders also. :) :thumbup: supporting your post..
i am using MA * HMA for the trend direction and this indi i do believe can remove all other indicator's lines from chart.. :)
[/quote]

Mntiwna
Which "averages" indicator are you refereeing for the "using MA * HMA for the trend direction", Could you load it.
thank you
Ray

traderduke wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 pm
Mntiwna.. :)
thanks for your post and its a very good post will helps for BO traders also. :) :thumbup: supporting your post..
i am using MA * HMA for the trend direction and this indi i do believe can remove all other indicator's lines from chart.. :)
Mntiwna
Which "averages" indicator are you refereeing for the "using MA * HMA for the trend direction", Could you load it.
thank you
Ray
[/quote]
The formula "using MA * HMA for the trend direction" is created by "sal" even his demonstrating picture is not fully/complete visible so that one can guess some thing - so i think he can better explain it,hope he will be reply (explained)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Just found,some IFT of CCI are missing
"ift cci mtf shadow 1_1" is already posted
ift cci mtf shadow 1_2
This version of "ift cci mtf shadow 1_2" with 20 prices - 34 types Averages for ma methods - ma period - os/ob levels - interpolated mtf - line width - sensitivity values factor for ift

ift cci nma alerts mtf
This is ift cci of nma with interpolated mtf - 20 prices - 3 state filtering and one extra option,make what - along with alerts - the rest are ift parameters same to previous versions
in picture lower sw ,green/orange colors

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:48 am ift cci nma alerts mtf
This is ift cci of nma with interpolated mtf - 20 prices - 3 state filtering and one extra option,make what - along with alerts - the rest are ift parameters same to previous versions
in picture lower sw ,green/orange colors
nice indicator! arrows please :)