NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello trading friends, love all the contributions here , it took me a long time (scared) to post here. My question: I like the OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator. I have seen a lot of versions, I noticed especially the 'crosses' are popular. Personally I like the slope of the MA/red line. Is it possible to code this mtf version when the slope of the red line is changing direction in a different colour? This is a weird screenshot only to show the indi. Thanks a lot M. I have added a 2nd screenshot how I trade (roughly) hope you guys like it
OBV2.01_mtf+alerts.mq4
(6.14 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
AUDUSDM1.png
AUDUSDM12.png

Meyney wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:36 am
Hello trading friends, love all the contributions here , it took me a long time (scared) to post here. My question: I like the OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator. I have seen a lot of versions, I noticed especially the 'crosses' are popular. Personally I like the slope of the MA/red line. Is it possible to code this mtf version when the slope of the red line is changing direction in a different colour? This is a weird screenshot only to show the indi. Thanks a lot M. I have added a 2nd screenshot how I trade (roughly) hope you guys like it
Hi, try these, looking forward to other better solutions.
EURUSDM1.png
#OBV2.01 mtf+alerts histo.mq4
(5.99 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
#OBV2.01 mtf+alerts.mq4
(6.16 KiB) Downloaded 277 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

You might also like this Parabolic OBV:
viewtopic.php?p=1295403049#p1295403049

Meyney wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:36 am

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 5451 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 1583 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: andrei-1, Borshchov A.N., CommonCrawl [Bot], donut4popo, kobi1953, kvak, mrtools, talaate and 54 guests