NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

tkhanfx wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:16 pm
Good day all

Would appreciate the time and effort if someone could check this indicator, doesn't seem to show anything forward, just in history

Thank you kind coders
You need the indicator "Enigma_Scalper_Arrows" for it to work.

Hi friend's anyone have " trend Imperator" indicator?
Or anyone used it?
I want review of this indicator..
It looks profitable but on whole internet there is not proper review available..
So anyone share their experiences
Thanks in advance.

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:45 am
tkhanfx wrote:
Good day all

Would appreciate the time and effort if someone could check this indicator, doesn't seem to show anything forward, just in history

Thank you kind coders
Dear mrtools.... is it possible to make an EA which trades the crossing of moving averages but allows to select the calculation of the MA to be the data from “previous indicator “ as this option is available by default under mt4 MAs?.... thanks a lot... I just need to know the possibility if you would kindly help with this project

ChartRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello mr tools and anyone...
My logic trade strategi is following trend H4, entry in M15. (entry when h4 pullback /correction in trend) . Buy/sell on weakness in M15 follow trend H4. Any indicator for me mr tools? Such as stochastic multitimeframe with alert push notification.
##For intraday trading follow trend H4 :
When Stochastic H4 konfirm trending up, iam waiting buy on weakness in M15. When Stochastic H4 konfirm trending down, iam waiting sell on weakness in M15. ( When the H4 trend up, I just need signal a buy on weakness only at m15 then H4 trend down i just need signal a sell on weakness only in m15 ).

##For scalping trading follow trend H1:
When stokastik H1 konfirm up, iam waiting buy on weakness in m5. When stochastic H1 konfirm down, iam waiting sell on weakness in m5.

Please help me to get indicators that work with this logic mr tools. Thank you...
Screenshot_20200501_043204.jpg
Screenshot_20200501_043008_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:45 am
tkhanfx wrote:
Good day all

Thank you kind coders
Here, i have both. when posted on a chart together, there is a very long pause for anything to show up, and both back paint heavily. can anything be done these issues?

Thank you mrtools
Enigma_Arrows.mq4
(5.82 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
Enigma_Scalper_Arrows.mq4
(11.89 KiB) Downloaded 368 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Any ideas which "Volume" this is?

7 Replies 1998 Views

by ionone, Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 am in MT4 Indicators

7 Replies
    2. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

3 Replies 3133 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

3 Replies
    3. MT4 question about EX4 and MQ4

3 Replies 483 Views

by Tradehunter, Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:16 am in Trader's Lounge

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: ayanboy, CommonCrawl [Bot], FLINNS, IBM oBot [Bot], jimfang, kvak, Milad8732, quangvuig, Rohit82189, talaate, Telegram [Bot], TOMO, Woodyz and 66 guests