NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

WorkRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

eggzactly wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 pm
Hello MrTools,

Can you please convert this indicator to end-point (non repaint).

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Eggzactly
Hello MrTools,

Forgive me for insisting, but this can be a very good new approach to define trades and trend. Attached is a picture of combine 2 indicators ( stoch and graalun - attached). my request is if it´s possible to do graalun end-point ( no repaint) in order to see if hedge over market continue or not.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Eggzactly
GRAALUn.mq4
(3.24 KiB) Downloaded 628 times
graalun.PNG

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:04 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:09 pm
Made this one with alerts and arrows on cross.
Cheers Mrtools, thank you.
Mr.tools
possible to add OB/OS level 2 lines as shown in snap..and fitler arrows the cross poistion is in OB/OS zone. It will helps to minimize the arrows signal...
Screenshot_3.jpg

eggzactly wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:12 am
eggzactly wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 pm
Hello MrTools,

Can you please convert this indicator to end-point (non repaint).

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Eggzactly
Hello MrTools,

Forgive me for insisting, but this can be a very good new approach to define trades and trend. Attached is a picture of combine 2 indicators ( stoch and graalun - attached). my request is if it´s possible to do graalun end-point ( no repaint) in order to see if hedge over market continue or not.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Eggzactly
The no repaint version of that indicator is Ehler's fisher transform, we have a lot of versions here in the forum.

sal wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:31 am
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:04 pm

Cheers Mrtools, thank you.
Mr.tools
possible to add OB/OS level 2 lines as shown in snap..and fitler arrows the cross poistion is in OB/OS zone. It will helps to minimize the arrows signal...
Can do it but the problem is that indicator is not like stochastic or rsi which have set boundaries the rvi ob/os will be completely different on different pairs. On way to give it set a set boundary I guess would be to add some sort of channel.

luislizarazofx wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:57 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:09 pm

Made this one with alerts and arrows on cross.
HI MR TOOLS , is there any way to make this indicator not repainted ?? ... if it is not possible, you have some similar indicator of currency strength ... thanks in advance ... regards
The non repainting version of Tma centered is the linear weighted moving average(lwma), the indicator would have to be recoded to change to that and the results would not be as before.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:40 am
eggzactly wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:12 am

Hello MrTools,

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Eggzactly
The no repaint version of that indicator is Ehler's fisher transform, we have a lot of versions here in the forum.
Thank you very much for your attention.
Regards,
Eggzactly

slyfer91 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:21 am
Mr. MRtool could help me to put alarm to this indicator when the arrow appears thanks
Try this one, be careful not real sure but that looks like some sort of regression channel and there are not many of those that don't repaint and for sure the colored center line the colors will repaint on it.
sniper alerts.mq4
(4.25 KiB) Downloaded 578 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 5713 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 1689 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alextschem, CommonCrawl [Bot], delp, easetup13, francisfinley stimpy, FXSurf, Jimmy, jo1234ao, kafe65, Meyney, MicroLite, Milad8732, Omgili [Bot], phnthnhnm, pi_369, rudiarius, SEMrush [Bot], thomdel, waylon, YeshuaYoke and 79 guests