IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Skyold wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:54 am
Hello mrtools,
unfortunately can not add the link.
It is on page 515, number 5144

Thank you
To post link u just press the post number and then copy paste the link in ur browser address bar hmmm........ :?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Skyold wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 pm Hello mladen, mrtools, mntiwana and other coders,

Is there a possibility and or can you use these indicators to create a dynamic zone indicator?
The most important data are WPR (blue line) and RSI (magenta line). If to the 2 indis still the calculation and the formulas of the data of OBV are added, then it is great.
I appreciate every feedback.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.25 - 12.51.26.65.png

RSI STO WPR OBOS Zone3c.mq4

IDX OBV.mq4
So you want the dynamic zone based on either WPR or RSI am I understanding right?

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:50 am

So you want the dynamic zone based on either WPR or RSI am I understanding right?
dear mrtools,

if there is a possibility and feasible for them, then please both indicators WPR and RSI so 2 calculations as a dynamic zone based indicator to create.
And then something else:
if this dynamic zone based indicator can be created, is it possible to insert OBV's data (calculation or formula)?
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:14 am

The arrows are coded for when price enters and exits overbought/oversold areas to code it like you ask in my opinion would make the arrows repaint.
Thank you for your response. I believe the arrow posistion is on closed bar tf. kindly see the snap. for down trend ...PA BAR is down trend and NICE bar between OB/OS line -and down trend - SELL arrow..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi