NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:15 pm
FBI wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm
I remember that this was good indi M15 and above. Is there modified version of this , like those all price options, smoothed, adaptive, MTF and so on?
TrendMagic.mq4
As for i know and as Mrtools explained - Trend magic is repaint ver of Super trend which uses CCI
better to try using newest super trend instead
It is not repainting and popular since 2009. I join the request and post the mq5 version for changes like FBI especially alerts and "all price options, smoothed, adaptiveness". But I think you have already better versions of a cci 50 over atr 5 indicator (other settings not as good!) ? It's called supertrend sometimes, but they have not much in common.
TrendMagic.mq4
(2.43 KiB) Downloaded 592 times
trendmagic_signal.mq5
(25.21 KiB) Downloaded 414 times

Hi Team,

I was wondering whether there is an indicator like the one below already here on FX Station (I couldn't find one by searching in the relevant threads), or if such could be created using the formula/explanations in the image below.

I sincerely hope to not have violated any of the rules on this website by posting this image - if this is the case, do let me know and I'll remove my post asap.

Thanks in advance for your help, as always :)

Zelias wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:35 pm
Hi Team,

I was wondering whether there is an indicator like the one below already here on FX Station (I couldn't find one by searching in the relevant threads), or if such could be created using the formula/explanations in the image below.

I sincerely hope to not have violated any of the rules on this website by posting this image - if this is the case, do let me know and I'll remove my post asap.

Post illustration picture/s if possible
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:09 pm
Zelias wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:35 pm
Hi Team,

Post illustration picture/s if possible
Here are a couple. Wonder why they didn't attach the first time around, as I saw them in the Preview pane.
Screenshot_20181119-133310.png
bermaui-deviation-percent-screen-4363.png

hello guys

could you make an open source coIntegration indicator ? (one indicator that computes the cointegration between two pairs on a buffer of length n, and with weights (recent = more weight) option.

i'm trying to do it, but it would be interesting to compare results!

thank you so much

Jeff

my best version looks like that for now on EU VS GU

i have a lot of other verisons because i'm doing experiments to try to find the best possible indicator, this is a nice domain of research.

I am not a coder,can experts compile this indicator and if required do some changes?
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Copyright by HPotter v2.0 29/09/2014
// TTM scalper indicator of John Carter’s Scalper Buys and Sells. The methodology
// is a close approximation of the one described in his book Mastering the Trade.
// The book is highly recommended. Note the squares are not real-time but will
// show up once the third bar has confirmed a reversal.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
study(title="TTM scalper indicator", overlay = true)
width = input(2, minval=1)
triggerSell = iff(iff(close[1] < close,1,0) and (close[2] < close[1] or close[3] <close[1]),1,0)
triggerBuy = iff(iff(close[1] > close,1,0) and (close[2] > close[1] or close[3] > close[1]),1,0)
buySellSwitch = iff(triggerSell, 1, iff(triggerBuy, 0, nz(buySellSwitch[1])))
SBS = iff(triggerSell and buySellSwitch[1] == false, high, iff(triggerBuy and buySellSwitch[1], low, nz(SBS[1])))
clr_s = iff(triggerSell and buySellSwitch[1] == false, 1, iff(triggerBuy and buySellSwitch[1], 0, nz(clr_s[1])))
clr = iff(clr_s == 0 , green , red)
plot(SBS, color=clr, title="TTM", style = circles, linewidth = width)

Hello,
is there any indicator which allows me to divide price of one symbol to price of another symbol to have relative strength of the symbol,
for example divide apple price to S&P 500 ,an stochastic calculation of relative strength would be great like Chaikin analytics platform,
thanks in advanced.
1.png
2.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Any ideas which "Volume" this is?

9 Replies 2473 Views

by ionone, Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 am in MT4 Indicators

9 Replies
    2. MT4 question about EX4 and MQ4

4 Replies 705 Views

by Tradehunter, Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:16 am in Trader's Lounge

4 Replies
    3. DATA MINING AND INDICATOR OPTIMIZATION

0 Replies 505 Views

by Manu9710, Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:28 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Ganesh, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools, oskar656, RplusT, TransparentTrader and 49 guests