NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:03 pm
what i see,ocn nma is fast responsive,early trend detecting and always glued with price line,comparing to any other,can be smoothed by so many features/functions adaptive/fitted within,for example prices,smoothing factor,increasing periods,filters (price and values) and so on a list
Tema at second state
Tim Moriss at third but it is irresponsive at some points,even jurik (that is more more smoothed) detecting early turn in price move when tm ma telling it late
The Jurik is at 4th in this comparison match,and is over all the best in a lot of ways,can be faster by so many methods
Interesting description, is jurik now 4th or first place? A better comparison would be default settings as they are calculated differently or choose settings which make them most equal and compare them by their overshoot and reaction and smoothness as you did. Maybe how many false signals are created during a flat or volatile sideway market would be interesting too.

The Jurik inventer says in the pdf I posted lately, two jurik intersections would give interesting signals. Why are crossings better than slope change?

Abhishek1979 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 pm

First - you are welcome
You have not posted the one you have,how to guess you have the first or last one
there are so many Trix at FS of various type
Thanks for replying sir. What i meant was i dont have these indicator. I am looking for the indicator for which i have attached the image and also i am looking for trix 9 which i suppose is the latest version indicator.
At chart there are more than 1 indicators - in sub window,the names are written there
there are so many variations of Trix,as for i am aware of,i dont know any trix 9
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

friend4you wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:31 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:03 pm
what i see,ocn nma is fast responsive,early trend detecting and always glued with price line,comparing to any other,can be smoothed by so many features/functions adaptive/fitted within,for example prices,smoothing factor,increasing periods,filters (price and values) and so on a list
Tema at second state
Tim Moriss at third but it is irresponsive at some points,even jurik (that is more more smoothed) detecting early turn in price move when tm ma telling it late
The Jurik is at 4th in this comparison match,and is over all the best in a lot of ways,can be faster by so many methods
Interesting description, is jurik now 4th or first place? A better comparison would be default settings as they are calculated differently or choose settings which make them most equal and compare them by their overshoot and reaction and smoothness as you did. Maybe how many false signals are created during a flat or volatile sideway market would be interesting too.

The Jurik inventer says in the pdf I posted lately, two jurik intersections would give interesting signals. Why are crossings better than slope change?
Default settings and fitting settings came later,when you are comparing then those should be with same parameters,as i told i fixed all at period 10 price close
in comparison i am not going equalize them neither testing their over shooting and reaction and or smoothness testing,also not considering any true/false signaling nor flat or trending fitting - these all factors come later when applying within some strategy

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:22 am
Abhishek1979 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Thanks for replying sir. What i meant was i dont have these indicator. I am looking for the indicator for which i have attached the image and also i am looking for trix 9 which i suppose is the latest version indicator.
At chart there are more than 1 indicators - in sub window,the names are written there
there are so many variations of Trix,as for i am aware of,i dont know any trix 9
Ok can you post the latest version of trix and also can you help me with the system which is there in the image. Thanks in advance..

Abhishek1979 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:33 am
mntiwana wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:22 am

Ok can you post the latest version of trix and also can you help me with the system which is there in the image. Thanks in advance..
Try here
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8434641

Request to add the author name in Indicator file name.

It will be of great help if All indicators uploaded have their original author names.
There may be more than 10 supertrend / MA Cross / MACD etc...
Example: Instead of " supetrend " it should be " supertrend - mladen "

It helps to know which one we are using and by wich author.
It also helps while updating.

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

How to Track Indicator File Name change in case of updates.

Whenever we download the update to a indicator the file name changes from supertrend to supertrend 1.1 to supertrend 1.5 and so on.

If we have used supertrend in a Template and update MT directory with new updated file say supertrend 1.2 but the template is still using supertrend then as a USER how do we keep track of this and solve this.

Suggestion for Posting Only the Best Indicators ( Top 5 ) for a Respective Indicator in a Single Link Thread and keep on updating this single Link for the Updates for the Respective Indicators and remove the OLD ones from here.

There are lots of MACD / RSI / superb indicators by mrtools / mladen / others.
As a NEW USER / Beginner it's hard to search and it's still very hard to know which one to select for Respective Indicator.

Request to post the Top 5 Best ones for Respective Indicators and Other Best Indicators made by mrtools / mladen / others.

WorkRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I am a Beginner / not from coding background.

I humbly request mrtools / mladen / others to give these options in their Indicators.

1)
Option to show symbols /signals / arrows / dots / user input text etc in Main Chart window.
Tick / Untick.
2)
Option to show symbols /signals / arrows / dots etc in Subgraph window.
Tick / Untick.

So we will get option to see the Signals in Main chart window or Subgraph window or Both.
eg: MACD - option to plot signal / dots / arrows in Main chart window or subgraph ( MACD Indicator ) window or Both.

3)
All Indicators to be by default with mtf / signals ( arrows / dots / etc ) / alerts etc options / features by default.

Hi suresh
All you needs to invest some time on reading/learning things
dont be hurry
there is no short cut,especially in online trading
dont post outer links in forum - that of your post/thread is deleted
any way welcome here - :)

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

13 Replies 4433 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

13 Replies
    2. Any ideas which "Volume" this is?

6 Replies 250 Views

by ionone, Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 887 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: BernieL, cheburashka, CommonCrawl [Bot], constbln, couscous82, eNigMar, Feriko, GoldenBrett90, Google [Bot], IBM oBot [Bot], kvak, littlesnake, magero, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools, Nanyuki, OLAYEMI8, Pikachu, SEMrush [Bot], Skyold, Tafchidzy, thunpax, vitas334, yoki and 59 guests