NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, Mladen and Mrtools. Divergence involves a reversal that may not occur on this divergence. Signals without divergence, when the slope of the indicator coincides with the price, are trend areas where a reversal is not expected and therefore you can safely trade on the trend. Invert the please signals indicator to identify those in which there is no divergence. This will be the trend signals
Divergence_MASTER_Petr_2_nmc.mq4
(61.28 KiB) Downloaded 426 times

mntiwana wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:27 pm
Dimitri wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:43 am
Dear Friend,
Thank You for your prompt reaction. I am attaching a picture to show an approach of the "Angles". If there is any other question please info.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri
Quoting you from old post,as i found Mladen's 2 indicators while lurking in old tsd pages - simply showing angle/degree at chart in right/lower corner - one is bb macd and the other auto trend channel
Dear Mntiwana,
Now that everything is calmed from your post ... I want to Thank You for your interest and reply ... Just for info ... "BB MACD Angle" cannot be found ...
Thank you anyway have a nice weekend.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 8:19 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi Dimitri
Quoting you from old post,as i found Mladen's 2 indicators while lurking in old tsd pages - simply showing angle/degree at chart in right/lower corner - one is bb macd and the other auto trend channel
Dear Mntiwana,
Now that everything is calmed from your post ... I want to Thank You for your interest and reply ... Just for info ... "BB MACD Angle" cannot be found ...
Thank you anyway have a nice weekend.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Looks like Chrisstoff take first before i reply and posting the required toy - :)
thanks to both of you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dearests Mladen, MrTools & Mntiwana,
I have found "bar_chart.mq4" indicator made by Mladen ... it is not actually working with actual MT4. Could it be possible to make it function ???

Thank you in advance for all ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
bar_chart.mq4
(3.69 KiB) Downloaded 521 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 5449 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 1582 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: andrei-1, axelush, Bazooka, Bing [Bot], booyaah, CommonCrawl [Bot], Darks, dwenblade, Facebook [Crawler], rudiarius, Sukulam, trader2000, vigiors43 and 55 guests