Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi all coders,

I hope you are well. Your forum is great. I have a simple Idea to trade all markets and I need an indicator but I didn´t found it so far. It´s a candle overlay with two ma´s and 2 conditions.
1. condition: price crosses and closes above below the 200 ma with choosable ma period, colors and alerts.
2. condition: price crosses and closes in addition above below second ma with choosable period, colors and alerts.
My Idea:
The 200 ma as trend filter together with cot analysis to choose the pairs to trade and the 9 period ma as entry.
I hope you can program me such an indicator. Nice addition would be a label on the chart for Uptrend if above 200 ma and Downtrend for below 200 ma.
Thanks for now.

talaate wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:31 am Hi mrtools
My Regards
I would appreciate if you may upgrade this indicator to the new and friendly mtf as well as the different price types
Hi Talaat E added the new mtf and prices, also made it user friendly and now it colors the histo a thicker color in obvious trends.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

rijay wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:51 am

hello, friend4you,

the indicator momentum3 aler test is not showing up on chart, only blank subwindow appears. as is seen in attached image

can you please give suggestions for its solution.

thank you in advance.
Is it so complicate to change a small mistake, it has already alerts and I requested no new feature?
I reported this behavour of mladens indicator earlier, choose a smaller bars setting in indicator setting like 1000 compared to generell setting in mt4 options. It was a popular indicator in mladens systems thread as often the next bars after 0 cross are very trendy, until some people deleted many useful posts there like many attachments, that made several threads with shreck not understandable.