NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:58 am
RplusT wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:39 pm
mLaden, even though applied last, the indicator plots behind the MA Ribbon Indicator. Can you fix this please?

fchannel pic.PNG
F-Channel.mq4
Hello Try it now.
Thank you pacois for your effort. But it still puts it behind the MA ribbon. I just found out: on the two platforms usually use for trading (2 different brokers) it plots behind the MA ribbon. I tried another one today and on this one even the F-Channel posted above plots on top of the MA ribbon. Thus the issue is not with the indicator but with something else. No idea though. Maybe the professionals here do!?

ok, pacois, I know now. It's another indicator (dash board) that caused this problem. I found out when I set up the chart from scratch. Well, a lot of time wasted but some experience added....lol....Thanks again for your effort, pacois!

Hi experts
Dynamic zones rsioma (averages) accumulated
The indicator is very nice and best suitable in a lot of cases,just found today when was playing with parameters :)
I have a request regarding 2 additions in the said indicator - newest prices and 3 state coloring (especially slope coloring)- currently it changing colors on zero cross
regards
AUDUSDM5-2.png
Dynamic zones rsioma (averages) accumulated.ex4
(127.33 KiB) Downloaded 530 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

19 Replies 7757 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

19 Replies
    2. Any ideas which "Volume" this is?

7 Replies 1170 Views

by ionone, Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 am in MT4 Indicators

7 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

3 Replies 1907 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: camisa, charli, CommonCrawl [Bot], Daddyhan, Facebook [Crawler], fxmoney, Google [Bot], IBM oBot [Bot], Jackson Doh, kenshin281180#, keys898, kirkleefx, kvak, Merylfx, Narutopips, notice, remcous, rudiarius, sayedq, SerupFX, toddanderson, twix, ujtrader, Yandex [Bot] and 88 guests