NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

A_5 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:37 pm
Please can on/off button be added to these FEMA Really need it on my chart but there are much objects imparing visibility
Adaptive FEMA Hull_2.ex4Corrected FEMA Hull.ex4
The cross of theses MA's gives me good confirmation of trend and helps me to hold trades long enough on H1 TF.
Good idea. Could you share the settings of these indy? Picture about your setup...

HotForex MetaTrader.png
forrest85 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:21 am
Good idea. Could you share the settings of these indy? Picture about your setup...
The FEMA is extra confirmation, when they are wide apart, after crossing, the trend is likely to last long. I don't know how to snap it with the indicator list, if you can teach me I'll post it

A_5 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:03 am

The FEMA is extra confirmation, when they are wide apart, after crossing, the trend is likely to last long. I don't know how to snap it with the indicator list, if you can teach me I'll post it
CTRL+i then you will get a window with the used indicator. You can create a snapshot about this window. If you don't mind you can share the template as well.

forrest85 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:22 pm
CTRL+i then you will get a window with the used indicator. You can create a snapshot about this window. If you don't mind you can share the template as well.
Hello Mr Tools ;
Respected sir ;
this indicator good filter for end of the trend;
my master ,i have Request ;
please add interpolate MTF in this code ;
thank you sir
RSI MA fabs 02.mq4
(5.3 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
The World is Yours

forrest85 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:22 pm
I hope I got it right, PLEASE, great coders respond to my request above or any alternative that will work out. Thanks!!!
Exe.rar
(524.84 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 6359 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2711 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 378 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], andrei-1, CommonCrawl [Bot], constbln, delp, DTRCT, dwenblade, ebene3, keys898, Meyney, nathanvbasko, pax, quangvuig, rudiarius, Seznam [Bot], Sokol, Telegram [Bot], vigiors43, 太虚一毫 and 67 guests