NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good day Mr.Tools

Found this indicator recently from another post in a different section

After comparing with original indicator, both seem to be repainting. Not sure if OG poster intentionally preferred it that way though. Could Mr.Tools post an nrp version? MTF or interpolation is not needed

Thank you for your endless efforts
consecutive candles 2.0.mq4
(10.38 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

DownloadIMDB FX indicator alerts request (MT4)

Hi mrtools and other expert coders,

Is it possible to have alerts added to the (IMDB FX) mt4 indicator. I am currently using the .ex4 and do not have the .mq4 file. If someone else has the .mq4 file and can make it available to the experts for modification that would be awesome! :)

Warmest regards and happy trading :-)
IMDB FX.ex4
(15.49 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

Hello Mrtools.
Can you edit this indicator so that the arrows and bars appear when the candle closes, not when the candle opens? So that the signal is not redrawn, because when the candle reverses the direction of the arrow the signal becomes false.
Sorry I use google translate.
bnbusd-m5-simplefx-ltd-picsay.png
4 TF Heiken Ashi Arrows GAN.mq4
(26.88 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

@mrtools.

Sorry to bother again but i've encoutered a divergence between two versions of the same indicator.

As you can see in pic the histo version is not giving the same result, altough with same parameters and same timeframe ( in the case I've only changed the smooth period from the standard 14 to 21...).

Could you give it a look? (see yellow lines please)

Thanks.
jma.png
JMA z - score (mtf).ex4
(42.27 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
JMA z - score histo (mtf).ex4
(37.58 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

losajoca wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:45 am
@mrtools.

Sorry to bother again but i've encoutered a divergence between two versions of the same indicator.

As you can see in pic the histo version is not giving the same result, altough with same parameters and same timeframe ( in the case I've only changed the smooth period from the standard 14 to 21...).

Could you give it a look? (see yellow lines please)

Thanks.
Can't find my copy of the line version but apparently that's where the problem is, have this line version that seems pretty close to the histo.
JMA z - score (mtf + alerts).ex4
(50.98 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

mrtools wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:18 am
Can't find my copy of the line version but apparently that's where the problem is, have this line version that seems pretty close to the histo.
Ok, but I was thinking the opposite... the histo just like the line version, the line version in my pic has better signals..

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 5700 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 1683 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], alexm, Arina, Austin3, BOODVH, Castle73, cephei, CommonCrawl [Bot], Deez, euro_rapp, Genry, Google [Bot], JNascente, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], mohamed1917, mrtools, remcous, SEMrush [Bot], Sunrisetobi, wildwombat, yoki, 太虚一毫 and 84 guests