Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Rafaqat Ali wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:39 pm Hi , it is my first post here at this platform. and I am very grateful to see all the stuff which is available here with your efforts.

Respected @MNTIWANA @MRTOOLS @MLADEN you all are doing great job which is highly appreciated . May God bless you with Best Rewards .

I need an help to have MTF+ALERTS+BUY SELL Signal buffers (Arrows) When Changing Histogram Colour With this indicator which is attached here.

Will be very greatful for all of you .

Best Regards.
Both versions looks like it's a repainting version of ehler's fisher transform we have the mt4 non repainting mtf versions here in a lot of different formats. Putting alerts and arrows on repainting indicators is of little use, sorry.

xv4rsf wrote:

here is what i have. I think its missing only ATR deat zone. I find this indicator here in forex station.
2020-07-17 11_20_22-VM0225.jpg
xv4rsf wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:21 pm

here is what i have. I think its missing only ATR deat zone. I find this indicator here in forex station.

2020-07-17 11_20_22-VM0225.jpg
Thanks xv4rsf , I already have this one and couple of different versions , I think the attached one includes low volumes and maybe workes better for sideWay markets.

Dear mr tools

I always use your "fractal channel adjustable_price period candles.mq4" to find a channel breakout .

Is it possible to show histogram in separate window and attach MTF and Multi-symbol function ?

Attached picture is my image of a histogram in separate window.

Thanks in advance.
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

CaliNgu27 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:52 pm Could anyone convert this bar indicator to a histogram in the separate window plz

Thank you all!

Screenshot (7).png

(C) VQ Bars.ex4(C) VQ Bars.mq4
VQ histo
see this page
viewtopic.php?t=8437913&p=1295360690&si ... 1295360690
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)