Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi @mrtools,

I am currently experimenting with a having a number of the attached indicator in the same subwindow. So I would love it if it is possible to have the Time Frame (set within each indicator) printed at the end of the line. Ex 15 min, 30 min, H1 etc.

See attached screenshot :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Skyold
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:40 am Hi @mrtools,

I am currently experimenting with a having a number of the attached indicator in the same subwindow. So I would love it if it is possible to have the Time Frame (set within each indicator) printed at the end of the line. Ex 15 min, 30 min, H1 etc.

See attached screenshot :)

! ! dynamic zone adx trend smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Think it is possible, just not sure how to do it though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA

Sepo wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:01 pm Hi guys...Can I please get assistance on what these different price options mean:)
These selections are calculations of the past positions of price regarding candles. You can select how you want the RSI indicator to perform the calculations. However, most people use close prices rather than open. In theory, if price is closing higher over a set number of periods (let’s say 20 period), then we can suggest that the strength is increasing. Remember, it’s always based on past periods or candles…

Open or opening price of whatever (N) period you select
High or the highest price of N period
Low or the lowest price
Close or closing price
Median - HL/2 or (Highest Price + Lowest Price)/2 – the average of price between the highest and lowest price
Typical - HLC/3 or (Highest Price + Lowest Price + Closing Price)/3 – the average price between the highest, lowest, and closing price.
Weighted - HLCC/4 or (Highest Price + Lowest Price + 2*Closing Price)/4 – the average price between the highest, lowest, and 2 times the closing price.

Hope this helps...
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

Hi FS Family,

Can anyone confirm wether this indicator repaints? I believe it is based on Tick Volume with a MA option for calculations. On the one minute TF, I have observed this indicator for about 15 Minutes and everything stayed in place. However, when I went to a higher TF and went back to the M1, I noticed in the data window, the numbers were different.

So, I have placed the 2 indicators in the same chart (one with MA option selected/the other without), side by side, on the same candle and the numbers are different in the data window. I believe it is a great indicator, but I can't understand why the info doesn't match on the same candle. If it does repaint, then I"ll have to scrap it. But any help or explanation would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:36 am This is decompiled file, no one here touch it...
Dear MR.kvak
Please help me add MTF if you have time
Grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.