Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TRADERSM wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 am Dear Coders please convert in to MTF And Need Alerts Too without Modify Any other Things please confirm is it repaint After bar close Thankyou
Mr.tools please make this one thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

webshark wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:37 pm Hello!
In attachement is indicator that is really good while trading renko on offline charts for direction but, the problem is, it doesn't want to redraw itself.
The histogram becomes messy.
I know it is a Zig Zag type of indicator and because of that it repaints (and that if fine with me), but refreshes not!
Every new brick and I need to click it with a mouse to refresh it.
I am using it on a 10 brick renko with 15 minute TimeFrame.
Can it be fixed so it refreshes itself, eg. every 2 or 5 seconds?
Thank you!
if is "fine with you" then................
use the following files
just a suggestion : in the auto refresh timer avoid values lower than 1000ms or you can clog the chart by spamming the internal message queue and hang the platform
Edit:///////
reuploaded the ZigZag_Oscillator (mtf)_offline_fix.mq4, did not change the name, there was a minor error in the first file
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
webshark

chickensword wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:18 pm Hi Rambo
If i remember correctly that is basically the same as a moving average which can change for a few number of bars IF price doesnt continue that way

All the chandelier exit , atr stop, bb stop, half trend etc seemed to all follow a small repainty behavior

It seems to me like you are pro price action lemme also give you another idea for that, just click the small arrow below
I sometimes edit my posts for 15 minutes sorry
I'm actually against price action, and full pro technical analysis.

So i need indicators that don't repaint or redraw later on, they just need to work at the exact same candle :)
These users thanked the author rambo for the post:
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:18 pm Hi Rambo
If i remember correctly that is basically the same as a moving average which can change for a few number of bars IF price doesnt continue that way

All the chandelier exit , atr stop, bb stop, half trend etc seemed to all follow a small repainty behavior

It seems to me like you are pro price action lemme also give you another idea for that, just click the small arrow below
I sometimes edit my posts for 15 minutes sorry
Just found this out

It's a BB stop but renamed as 'Top trend', I compared it against the non repainting BB stop mladen posted a while back, and it's the same indicator.
These users thanked the author rambo for the post:
Chickenspicy

Xronos__ wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:07 am if is "fine with you" then................
use the following files
just a suggestion : in the auto refresh timer avoid values lower than 1000ms or you can clog the chart by spamming the internal message queue and hang the platform
Edit:///////
reuploaded the ZigZag_Oscillator (mtf)_offline_fix.mq4, did not change the name, there was a minor error in the first file
Thank you Xronos__ for your effort and help!
ZigZag_Oscillator (mtf)_offline_fix.mq4 still doesn't want to refresh/repaint its colors...
Anyway, thank you very much for help!
Attachments
These users thanked the author webshark for the post:
kvak

webshark wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:53 pm Thank you Xronos__ for your effort and help!
ZigZag_Oscillator (mtf)_offline_fix.mq4 still doesn't want to refresh/repaint its colors...
Anyway, thank you very much for help!
made a small change try again if you want,
recorded a video with both inds
left is the original uploaded by you, right is the one on this post
left is normal chart, right is offline chart with auto refresh set to 1000
vertical line indicates the start of the observation
as you can see both are printing the same on 1 min tf
if you have problems , something else is wrong in your side

https://www.veed.io/view/425a8b21-24b0- ... anel=share
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
webshark

Jackson Doh wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:23 am Did the same sort of thing as before, got rid of 2nd arrows and given you some arrow style options. Please check if it's as you wanted.
4 candles bb-ww v2.mq4
4 candles bb-ww v2.ex4
8 candles tarwada 03 alert v2.mq4
8 candles tarwada 03 alert v2.ex4
Buddy! Please add an alert for this indicator. Thank you!
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened