Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:33 pm Well...it's raining outside....so I'm playing with Indies
I made a slight change to the one showing on the chart by overlaying MLaden's future macd 2. And I can see also what's going on "behind the scene".
Together with the AC+Stoch it actually gives, by the look of it, very accurate signals and keeps you in the trade too. I said "by the look of it" as I haven't used it in trading yet.
What do you guys think?

please explain when there is a signal im a little lost

btw: im testing Xard 2016 indies
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

RplusT wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:33 pm Well...it's raining outside....so I'm playing with Indies
As so often, you are right; and yet: looking at higher TF may get you into your trade earlier and help you stay in longer as well - especially on Friday (when everybody shouted: well, news, you know....) it was pretty technical, I think...
and on it goes...
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RplusT, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:08 pm

Indicator done by Mladen awhile back, still working today even though mt4 has changed a lot.

If MTF and Henkin Ashi versions could be added to this Bollinger Bands Squeeze indicator.
Will make this Gem more valuable.
Looking forward to helping us when you have time dear Mr Tools.
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

josi wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:16 pm As so often, you are right; and yet: looking at higher TF may get you into your trade earlier and help you stay in longer as well - especially on Friday (when everybody shouted: well, news, you know....) it was pretty technical, I think...
Yes, Josi, as so often you are right.... :D ...Of course higher TF's are important. I have also been looking through the TF's and what each of them would tell me . The 15m would have been perfect to enter after the pullback. The H4, as you show, looks clearer. But be aware, the PA is the same... The initial move would have been along the trendline i.e. pointing further up till after the pullback, then you'd have seen a trendline break. The lower TF's show that clearly and the entries are much cheaper. I use 2 monitors, one for M1 and one for higher TFs where I choose the one that shows me the overall pic most clearly.

The 2 MA's I should have deleted. I don't use them anyway. Never mind. On the main chart I actually don't need anything there, just some trendlines and I will see how it works out to follow the subwindows the next few trading days.

But thanks for pointing that out. I think it is important.

For the sake of simplicity the main chart could look something like yours or using the Trendenvelopes it could be something like this. Trade the breaks or pullbacks. They are in line with the subwindows anyway.

Any feedback or suggestions from real trading are of course welcome.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

dear traders & mr tools
this combination seems good signal .
Trend envelop indicator is the lines and arrows are fractal breakout

if the arrow and line start point comes on same bar ... is the rule.
any expert corder can help to filter arrow will be added advantage. share some one can help this filter
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Jedidiah
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:54 pm dear traders & mr tools
this combination seems good signal .
Trend envelop indicator is the lines and arrows are fractal breakout

if the arrow and line start point comes on same bar ... is the rule.
any expert corder can help to filter arrow will be added advantage. share some one can help this filter
If you don't mind to share the indicators and the settings bro.
It will be greatfull.
Best regards. :)
These users thanked the author shinnosuke for the post:
Chickenspicy