Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chris006 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:51 am Google returned a post by mntiwana here: Removed link: Mod
The 2 files are attached.

There is also this post by pips4life with the other 3 files that I understand are newer versions:
Removed link: Mod

I have included the links because I guess to you the notes / explanations would be helpful. You could delete links from post or the post itself once you have them.
This version will compile with newer versions with this include file, about using it on other symbols, not very optimistic about it because the include file seems to have the basic currencies. Was able to remove the compile warnings and added more code for extra digits.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
chris006

Hello! Convert the script to the MT4 indicator pliz and you need the on/off button Thank you!
The script places pending orders when the price reaches the specified level.

Example:
You want to set a SellStop at 1.2000 but only when the price hits 1.2500. At the same time, the current price is below 1.2000. At the moment, this cannot be done in the MT4 terminal by standard means. You throw the script at the price of 1.2500 (approximately, because after that you can shift the line and thus set the moment for opening orders). The script will set the line with the inscription Bid=1.2500 SellStop 1.2000 at the price where you threw it. This means that when the price reaches the level of 1.2500, the script will automatically set SellStop to 1.2000, with the stop loss and take profit specified in the parameters. In addition to a stop order, the script can set a limit order in the same way. After the script is set, all lines can be moved with the mouse and the unnecessary ones can be deleted in order to set it to the desired prices.

If you drop the script above the price, it will place SellStop and BuyLimit orders. If it is lower than the current price, then the script will place BuyStop and SellLimit.
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

dmnik wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:48 pm Hello! Convert the script to the MT4 indicator pliz and you need the on/off button Thank you!
The script places pending orders when the price reaches the specified level.

Example:
You want to set a SellStop at 1.2000 but only when the price hits 1.2500. At the same time, the current price is below 1.2000. At the moment, this cannot be done in the MT4 terminal by standard means. You throw the script at the price of 1.2500 (approximately, because after that you can shift the line and thus set the moment for opening orders). The script will set the line with the inscription Bid=1.2500 SellStop 1.2000 at the price where you threw it. This means that when the price reaches the level of 1.2500, the script will automatically set SellStop to 1.2000, with the stop loss and take profit specified in the parameters. In addition to a stop order, the script can set a limit order in the same way. After the script is set, all lines can be moved with the mouse and the unnecessary ones can be deleted in order to set it to the desired prices.

If you drop the script above the price, it will place SellStop and BuyLimit orders. If it is lower than the current price, then the script will place BuyStop and SellLimit.

Not possible to place orders with an indicator.

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forum, so I hope I'm in the right place.
I wanted to start by saying thank you, since there is a lot of good content on the site.

I have two indicator enhancement requests.

First: bbsqueeze averages ---> I don't have the source code
Would it be possible to add a count on the number of candle/black dot that formed the range? In addition, if the count is higher than 20 (variable) draw a trendline on the high and low of this period which stretches over 6 hours (variable).

Second: ATR in Pips
Would it be possible to put it MTF?

Thanks!
“All you need is one pattern to make a living” — Linda Raschke

bbookgenius wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:11 am Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forum, so I hope I'm in the right place.
I wanted to start by saying thank you, since there is a lot of good content on the site.

I have two indicator enhancement requests.

First: bbsqueeze averages ---> I don't have the source code
Would it be possible to add a count on the number of candle/black dot that formed the range? In addition, if the count is higher than 20 (variable) draw a trendline on the high and low of this period which stretches over 6 hours (variable).

Second: ATR in Pips
Would it be possible to put it MTF?

Thanks!
A mtf version of Atr in pips I posted here, about your first request I have no idea how to do that, sorry.