Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:37 pm fine! :thumbup:
If the RSI level is greater than 55, the GMMA is drawn in green.
If the RSI level is less than 45, the GMMA is drawn in red.
If the RSI level is between 45-55, the GMMA is drawn in gray.
will be better!
Dear Mr. Tools,
may I ask if you have time to help us realize this idea.
Grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:50 am Think there are a couple of versions here in the forum, but it repaints.
could work when combined with other non repaint dont know how well but worth a shot maybe this could be combined into something
for instance this indicator below looks nearly identical but not repaint
here is maybe closer resemblance to ss2009 tdi indie
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:19 pm i am in shock how perfect this match is Mr Tools
Solar wind is a retarded indicator :), so no point looking at that in history. No matter what they say, it is useless. Hope you have read viewtopic.php?p=1294817070#p1294817070

The Centered-TMA, on the other hand, is a valid technical indicator that recalculates (the half-length period) and again, it should not be used in history, due to its recalculating nature. (the one in your main chart). I'm sure you are aware of that.

In history, they would look great. Just wanted to say this.
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah