Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Can this indicator fix it
Dead dashboard found by surfing around
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:42 am Check here Rsi indicators
dear tools teacher,

I ask you to help me modify and optimize a very promising volatility indicator

Please help me to change the color of 3 swing levels to 4 swing levels.

1.Trend is Forming
2.Trend Occurs
3.Trend is Ending
4.No Trend

Help me see if I can try to reduce the lag!!!
Please add mtf + alerts + btn!

This idea should be better implemented than Gator Oscillator.
Can replace it.
Grateful

Thank You, Great Merit.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hope it will come true.
Then this volatility indicator is definitely
A Super Gem

:In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
Infinite merit

honje19960321 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:29 am dear tools teacher,

I ask you to help me modify and optimize a very promising volatility indicator

Please help me to change the color of 3 swing levels to 4 swing levels.

1.Trend is Forming
2.Trend Occurs
3.Trend is Ending
4.No Trend

Help me see if I can try to reduce the lag!!!
Please add mtf + alerts + btn!

This idea should be better implemented than Gator Oscillator.
Can replace it.
Grateful

Thank You, Great Merit.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hope it will come true.
Then this volatility indicator is definitely
A Super Gem

:In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
That indicator looks like your standard Bollinger band width, with a possible repainting histogram, my question is how to determine the 4 trend levels.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:17 am That indicator looks like your standard Bollinger band width, with a possible repainting histogram, my question is how to determine the 4 trend levels.
correct. <(^-^)>,
this indicator is the histogram version of Bollinger band width.
Hope the teacher can optimize it.
Try to reduce its lag first if you can. plus mtf + alerts + btn

mrtools wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:17 am That indicator looks like your standard Bollinger band width, with a possible repainting histogram, my question is how to determine the 4 trend levels.
If the 4 trend levels take time to conceive, please take your time.
so grateful <3