Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

should have looked before i said something lol sorry
the last editor said its still an incomplete piece but it looks much improved
and one from indicator spot.com
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

xzerax wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:00 am Dear coders and fellow traders i give u a top indicator that im testing and getting great results with .. this indicator is a binary option indicator .. i work with it on 1 min time frame .. i will attach tpl file with it as i made best setting to work on 1min .. however the indicator has block candels option when changed it give diffrent winrates on diffrent pairs .. i always chose pair with 80% and higher winrat on last 130 1min candels .. sometimes u need to change block candel numbers to find a pair with 80% winrate or higher as this % changes with time because the last 130 candel are being newly printed ..... my only hope from you is to help me make this indicator even better .. lets expirment this indicator and share ideas ..

Hi, what is the EA that you're using which calculates your wins/losses ?

mladen wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:19 am That is not default setting and that is why you can not read that value with buffers explorer (you have changed the setting on the lower indicator - the setting read by buffers explorer and your displayed indicator are different). To access those values with specific settings you have to make iCustom() call with same parameter values
Nothing wrong with mrtools' indicator
As of why a general purpose buffer reader in metatrader 4 can not read values of an indicator attached to a chart with arbitrary settings please read the metatrader documentation - it simply does not work as metatrader 5 (in which it would be possible)
Hi, mladen, will be possible to update this indicator of yours to have some of these properties below,

1... adjustable/extendable Lines (using Trendlines) from the fractal points instead of the arrows

2. option to choose how many fractal lines can appear in the past ..eg ... show only last n ( n =3 or n=4) past fractal lines
(trendlines from the candle tip extended to screen end far right)

3.. only updates fractal lines after candle close... (no fractal line on the candle before the current candle or on the current candle, as a fractal point, is only confirmed after candle close)

4... fractal lines update as market price moves forward, (deleting previous ones) while keeping the last 3 or 4 fractal updated lines constant on the chart

posted picture below gives a feel for what it would look like ....thanks chief