Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

the gator oscillator is displayed as a histogram separated in half by a naught line. Within the constructive space, the indicator plots the distinction between the Alligator’s blue and crimson strains (jaw and enamel), whereas the destructive zone represents the distinction between the Alligators crimson and inexperienced strains (enamel and lips) with a minus signal.
The bars that are fashioned maybe both be inexperienced or crimson. An inexperienced bar displays an increase within the distinction (the bar is bigger than the earlier one), whereas a crimson bar is fashioned when the distinction declines (the bar is smaller than the earlier one).
As with the Alligator oscillator, the Gator additionally has 4 different phases of regular life.
– When the bars on either side of the naught line are crimson, the Gator is within the sleeping part.
– When one of many sides turns into inexperienced, whereas the opposite continues to be crimson (each turn into in a different way colored), the Gator is claimed to be awakening.
– When either side turns into inexperienced, thus absolutely the distinction between the 2 units of shifting averages grows, the Gator is in its consuming part.
– After the consuming part, when one of many two sides adjustments coloration, the Gator is understood to be sated, which marks a deceleration within the development and customarily precedes a development reversal or getting into a buying and selling vary.
– The cycle is accomplished when either side of the naught line flips crimson, signifying that the Gator has fallen asleep as soon as once more.
As a result of each Gator and Alligator oscillators depending upon readings derived from shifting averages, they’ll logically be best in trending market circumstances. Usually, positions are opened because the Gator awakens and is stored utilizing the tendencies exhaustion part till either side of the indicator flip crimson. An extra conservative method to commerce is to lock in earnings and exit positions within the third part (gator is sated) when one of many sides turns crimson. This after all will cut back the return stage, however, will diminish the threat as nicely.
The Gator oscillator can be used as a standalone indicator as a consequence of its simplicity because the Alligator’s three shifting averages can litter your display, however, the two utilized in conjunction present an extra full image of market circumstances.

Gator Oscillator Trading Strategy
The Gator Oscillator buying and selling technique ties in carefully with those that are used for the Alligator Indicator. Invoice Williams designed the Alligator Indicator to be a built-in strategy for buying and selling trending markets. It describes when the market is sleeping (vary certain), awakening (beginning to type a development), or feeding (persevering with to development). The Gator Oscillator expands on this and describes the 4 following states:

Dormant, or sleeping – absence of a development available in the market
Awakening – formation of development
Consuming – continuation or persistence of the development
Sated – a warning that the development could also be approaching its finish

hello please help me add four stage alarm to alligator oscillator

thans
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Kvak if you are willing can you add all moving averages for the filter MA on these two indicators. Also I don't know if I am misunderstanding something, but the keltner channel deviation or length doesn't seem to affect signals when I adjust it.

Thanks alot
LIFE IS WAR

Can you help me to add to this indicator, Bollinger Bands widening and narrowing alerts

I have downloaded another indicator with alerts on the forum. Too bad this alert is not what I want. its alerts are of no use
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:01 am the gator oscillator is displayed as a histogram separated in half by a naught line. Within the constructive space, the indicator plots the distinction between the Alligator’s blue and crimson strains (jaw and enamel), whereas the destructive zone represents the distinction between the Alligators crimson and inexperienced strains (enamel and lips) with a minus signal.
The bars that are fashioned maybe both be inexperienced or crimson. An inexperienced bar displays an increase within the distinction (the bar is bigger than the earlier one), whereas a crimson bar is fashioned when the distinction declines (the bar is smaller than the earlier one).
As with the Alligator oscillator, the Gator additionally has 4 different phases of regular life.
– When the bars on either side of the naught line are crimson, the Gator is within the sleeping part.
– When one of many sides turns into inexperienced, whereas the opposite continues to be crimson (each turn into in a different way colored), the Gator is claimed to be awakening.
– When either side turns into inexperienced, thus absolutely the distinction between the 2 units of shifting averages grows, the Gator is in its consuming part.
– After the consuming part, when one of many two sides adjustments coloration, the Gator is understood to be sated, which marks a deceleration within the development and customarily precedes a development reversal or getting into a buying and selling vary.
– The cycle is accomplished when either side of the naught line flips crimson, signifying that the Gator has fallen asleep as soon as once more.
As a result of each Gator and Alligator oscillators depending upon readings derived from shifting averages, they’ll logically be best in trending market circumstances. Usually, positions are opened because the Gator awakens and is stored utilizing the tendencies exhaustion part till either side of the indicator flip crimson. An extra conservative method to commerce is to lock in earnings and exit positions within the third part (gator is sated) when one of many sides turns crimson. This after all will cut back the return stage, however, will diminish the threat as nicely.
The Gator oscillator can be used as a standalone indicator as a consequence of its simplicity because the Alligator’s three shifting averages can litter your display, however, the two utilized in conjunction present an extra full image of market circumstances.

Gator Oscillator Trading Strategy
The Gator Oscillator buying and selling technique ties in carefully with those that are used for the Alligator Indicator. Invoice Williams designed the Alligator Indicator to be a built-in strategy for buying and selling trending markets. It describes when the market is sleeping (vary certain), awakening (beginning to type a development), or feeding (persevering with to development). The Gator Oscillator expands on this and describes the 4 following states:

hello please help me add four stage alarm to alligator oscillator

thans
Thanks to mrtools for replying to me in another thread. I am waiting for good news from him
viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295465367#p1295465367
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Jimmy

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:13 am
Can you help me to add to this indicator, Bollinger Bands widening and narrowing alerts

I have downloaded another indicator with alerts on the forum. Too bad this alert is not what I want. its alerts are of no use
Try here Bollinger band indicators

ps) still trying to figure out a good way to do the gator oscillator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah