Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:59 am It repaints.
Thanks mrtools!

If you don't mind, let me explain how I want to use this indicator so you can see if it can work with the "shift moving average" thing:

I'm going to use it to trade Binary Options with 5 min retracement candle. The entry and expiration times are on the same candle. It happens that this indicator can give some good results with the lines it creates on the buffer. The problem is that while the candle is forming, the lines are being calculated and plotted on graph, as any othe indicator, so, if I could only shift the whole line, and utilize the plotted (calculated) graph, it would give me some good support and resistance.

Let me show you:
If the whole calculation changes, and the lines are plotted different from the normal one, then it has no use for me. But, if what repaints is only the forming line ahead, it would be fine.

You rock, sir! If it is not possible, than thats fine.
Thanks anyway

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Vini Alves wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:46 am Thanks mrtools!

If you don't mind, let me explain how I want to use this indicator so you can see if it can work with the "shift moving average" thing:

I'm going to use it to trade Binary Options with 5 min retracement candle. The entry and expiration times are on the same candle. It happens that this indicator can give some good results with the lines it creates on the buffer. The problem is that while the candle is forming, the lines are being calculated and plotted on graph, as any othe indicator, so, if I could only shift the whole line, and utilize the plotted (calculated) graph, it would give me some good support and resistance.

Let me show you:

If the whole calculation changes, and the lines are plotted different from the normal one, then it has no use for me. But, if what repaints is only the forming line ahead, it would be fine.

You rock, sir! If it is not possible, than thats fine.
Thanks anyway
I tried this...be careful...shift happens
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
Vini Alves