Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Is it possible to add a button on the APB indicator?

I know this is an ex4 file, but I if I remebber correctly... then this is indicator is made from mrtools.. so if he could maybe try it?

viewtopic.php?p=1295456693#p1295456693

(if anyone else has an APB indicator with button to share, I would be happy with that too)

Note: this indicator shows reversal and consolidation signs by changing the wick colour.. I have an APB indicator with button, but its not doing that.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Mrtools & other developers, is there a way to have a MA been drawn on the gator indiacator for the prices above 0 and another one MA been drawn for the prices below 0 (something like an envelope). I tried to simulate that by inserting Mas on the gator subwindow and using first/previous indicator data but it doesn't work. I would be grateful for any help.
Attachments

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:23 pm Is it possible to add a button on the APB indicator?

I know this is an ex4 file, but I if I remebber correctly... then this is indicator is made from mrtools.. so if he could maybe try it?

viewtopic.php?p=1295456693#p1295456693

(if anyone else has an APB indicator with button to share, I would be happy with that too)

Note: this indicator shows reversal and consolidation signs by changing the wick colour.. I have an APB indicator with button, but its not doing that.
Posted a button version here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
PumbaPLS