Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:58 am That indicator from what I can make of it, in the settings they disquised it as an OSMA but the actual formula looks like a repainting version of ehler's fisher transform. Probably IMHO the worst of scams.
yes. mr. tools
i study the lines and seems OSMA and another indicaotr. i have MACD with OSMA signal line nearly match..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Yk_empire wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:16 pm Good day house, please I will be grateful if anyone can assist me in obtaining this system as the seller wants to charge me about $300.😢🥺😞
It looks like it is using parabolic sar mostly. They seem familiar to these I found on Forex-station Parabolic sar thread.
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post (total 2):
Banzai, A_5
LIFE IS WAR

sal wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:36 pm settings options are fine. but rules are not same. i think this is forex station file, so you have this file from forum!! if so please share to mr. tools he can update my rules.
possible!!
sal, I train as a programmer and gain experience by performing simple tasks for which the master should not be distracted. I wrote it because I understood your task, if you want to change anything, write the task in public more detailed and clearly so that everyone can evaluate the thought and idea
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
Thangarasu

blonde wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:43 am sal, I train as a programmer and gain experience by performing simple tasks for which the master should not be distracted. I wrote it because I understood your task, if you want to change anything, write the task in public more detailed and clearly so that everyone can evaluate the thought and idea
sorry brother.. and happy to hear that you help me to develop..
now its more easy to communicate.
rules are simple and follows

UP ARROWS - Rsi lines </= bottom level
down arrow - RSI lines >/= upper level
if you see snap chart, the arrows in some places not appear.
Attachments

Hello experts coders
possible to make S/R line to create based on the 3 types of patterns formation
pattern 1 & 2 are inside bars

S/R line shall be draw based on the smalled wick for bars and to extended till next price hits on this line. :)
very stong support zone this.
see snap attached
Attachments

sal wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:02 pm sorry brother.. and happy to hear that you help me to develop..
now its more easy to communicate.
rules are simple and follows

UP ARROWS - Rsi lines </= bottom level
down arrow - RSI lines >/= upper level
if you see snap chart, the arrows in some places not appear.
in the original task(#14143) it was exactly the intersection of levels, now you wrote that the touch (equality) should also be taken into account
here it is this option(</= bottom level,>/= upper level)
These users thanked the author blonde for the post (total 2):
sal, Banzai

blonde wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:08 pm in the original task(#14143) it was exactly the intersection of levels, now you wrote that the touch (equality) should also be taken into account
here it is this option(</= bottom level,>/= upper level)
thanks very much bro..
can you look my one request which posted # 14154 for S/R line based on price action
viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295448703#p1295448703

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:44 am Worked on it but not really solved, it seems to work alright on on non ntf but on mtf the trendlines disappear, not sure if they will work when the market opens.
Hi Mrtools
I find a solution for MTF. Now is TL visible.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
rudiarius, 太虚一毫, thomdel