Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Yk_empire wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:16 pm Good day house, please I will be grateful if anyone can assist me in obtaining this system as the seller wants to charge me about $300.😢🥺😞
There are more than 5000 systems better than that system here. there are plenty awesome systems and indicator systems in forex station, just take your time to go through the threads and assemble your own system. moderators and coders here are awesome, the are always willing to Help at no cost.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, BeatlemaniaSA
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Yk_empire wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:32 pm I don't think he'll be willing to do that
For a truly effective version, $300 is certainly worth it.

Frankly speaking: no one will betray the "Holy Grail"! Anything "sold" must not be the Holy Grail!

It is recommended that you carefully study the indicators of the experts in this forum (you can choose from the indicators suggested by Jimmy daily), and you only need to thoroughly understand 3-4 high-quality indicators, and it is not difficult to survive in the market. Better than those "mysterious" trading systems or indicators on the market.

mutual encouragement! :)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, BeatlemaniaSA

Re: Ultra Trend

trader2000 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 pm hello every one . i found this ind free on net but i notice it is work nice with h4 tf as they advice . if we can add mtf/ahtf so i think will be more practical or any improvement from expert here .thanks

ULTRA_TREND.ex4
already done
These users thanked the author blonde for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, trader2000