Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:09 am Thanks, should be fixed in this version.
@mrtools
On post #8028 (jan'20) you updated the attached indicator.
Hoping you still have the source code, the question is if the main line (red arrow in pic) can be tranformed on simple histogram with two colors on up/down trend (keeping mtf option, and maybe add interpolation if fittable...) just like the attached example?
Thanks.
These users thanked the author losajoca for the post:
Jedidiah

losajoca wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:43 pm @mrtools
On post #8028 (jan'20) you updated the attached indicator.
Hoping you still have the source code, the question is if the main line (red arrow in pic) can be tranformed on simple histogram with two colors on up/down trend (keeping mtf option, and maybe add interpolation if fittable...) just like the attached example?
Thanks.
What do you want the histo coloring based on?

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:37 am Sorry didn't make myself clear, do you want the histo coloring based on it's slope, <> 0 , or how?
hi mrtools. can you also have a look at my request? i think it will take you a very small time to fix it. and it will also give important info which might also be useful for others here.

Regards

Shailesh
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.