Re: MT4sのアズ・ア・ス・ス・ス

ブラスト wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:31 am ForexProfitSupreme Meter.mq4
Hello, that's decompiled code, we don't touch those. Please read about decompiled code, here: What is decompiled code?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good day! We appreciate and respect your work, because you make trading clearer and better.

Faced the issue of sending signals from MT4 to telegrams. I searched for a long time and tediously, free versions are limited in functionality, and paid versions have a high cost.

I found an excellent open source EA for communication mt4 - telegram, but it needs some improvements and some bugs fixing. I think it would be a great gift for the entire forex community. The source codes of the advisor are in the archive.

Could you fix this advisor?

1) It lacks a screen capture function.
2) When placing a pending order, there is no information in the telegram (open price, stop loss, take profit).
3) When a pending order is executed, an empty message is sent to the telegram.
4) When the order is closed, there is no report in the telegram.

Please fix what is possible to fix. Thank you very much, I hope you have the time and energy. May God bless you!

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sagacious wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:06 am Good day! We appreciate and respect your work, because you make trading clearer and better.

Faced the issue of sending signals from MT4 to telegrams. I searched for a long time and tediously, free versions are limited in functionality, and paid versions have a high cost.

I found an excellent open source EA for communication mt4 - telegram, but it needs some improvements and some bugs fixing. I think it would be a great gift for the entire forex community. The source codes of the advisor are in the archive.

Could you fix this advisor?

1) It lacks a screen capture function.
2) When placing a pending order, there is no information in the telegram (open price, stop loss, take profit).
3) When a pending order is executed, an empty message is sent to the telegram.
4) When the order is closed, there is no report in the telegram.

Please fix what is possible to fix. Thank you very much, I hope you have the time and energy. May God bless you!
mrtools, hello, what you think, it is possible?