Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

traderokey wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:50 pm Hi Mrtools,

Could you please add all price options and also all the full average methods to this Elliot indicator?
Thanks for your help.

Elliot oscillator - waves 1.03 divergence.ex4

Could you please also add border line around the histograms as shown in the image below.

Forex1.PNG
Posted here EWO
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
traderokey, Jedidiah

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, great work up there !
I ask if someone can gently help me up making this indicator work in a certain way :

-I need that the alert lines ( blue / red) produces a signal triggering a buffer ( needed for EA)
Alert lines are the only signal i need,i need them to use the buffers instead of the histogram itself.For instance when a new alert line is produced (after CANDLE CLOSE! )the signal is produced and trigger a buffer(that now is used by the histogram itself so all the segments of the histogram are counted as "signal" as they use 2 buffers (up and down).In other word i need that when a new alert Line is produced ,after the CANDLE CLOSE, it triggers a specified buffers ( for the up or down),basically don't care about all the histogram,just care about the new alert lines. I'm attaching an Image.
Extra : I don't know why, but the alert seem to be "spammed",maybe you can fix it C : !
Thank you , bless you all !