Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:22 am Here

Code: Select all

if(Buffer1[i] > Buffer2[i] && Buffer1[i-1] < Buffer2[i-1]&& Close[i+CloseBar]>Open[i+CloseBar] )
it's going both left to right and right to left, so not getting an accurate reading from the indicator plus it makes it repaint, the version I posted think it was the next post, the arrow will try to form while the bar is open but won't be complete until the bar is complete, far as I know you can't do it any other way without making it repaint again. Also on the version i posted if you set alerts on current = true you should get alerts on the bar while the arrow is forming, but in my experience this is dangerous.
Hello teacher! Is there a way to make the color of the Dynamic Zone StepMA pdf nmc 3.3 ahtf main trend line (here Aqua, Magenta) look like the jurik smooth ribbon-zones indicator, and fill the color into the main chart (without displaying the indicator line)?

Grandmaster mrtools, I kindly want to make my first request:
I did it in your thread related to fibonacci, but I did not mention her name and it is possible that it goes unnoticed, a tool like that would be of great help. Thanks.
viewtopic.php?p=1295433429#p1295433429
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Andrés49 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:20 pm Grandmaster mrtools, I kindly want to make my first request:
I did it in your thread related to fibonacci, but I did not mention her name and it is possible that it goes unnoticed, a tool like that would be of great help. Thanks.
viewtopic.php?p=1295433429#p1295433429
Sorry that looks like it's above my skill level.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Andrés49

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:03 am Tma centered recalculates/repaints alerts and arrows are pretty much useless for an indicator like this.
Thank you for the quick response mrtools.

My thinking around this was if there was a screen alert when the direction/colour changes, (whether it's a false alert or not) I can add it to a watch list until there is further confirmation.
It could add some value.

Kind Regards,
"Eat Drink and be Happy for tomorrow we Diet!"

Hi Mrtools
This indicator allows any pair to be opened in a group of windows simultaneously
The problem it forces you to select some specific timeframes, for example I cannot add 30 minutes in my windows
I know this version cannot be modified but is there any alternative to this indicator
Thank you so much
These users thanked the author oneking for the post:
Andrés49

oneking wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:23 am Hi Mrtools
This indicator allows any pair to be opened in a group of windows simultaneously
The problem it forces you to select some specific timeframes, for example I cannot add 30 minutes in my windows
I know this version cannot be modified but is there any alternative to this indicator
Thank you so much
Have you tried Mladen's symbol changer?

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 am Have you tried Mladen's symbol changer?
Yes but it only change one window
let me explain more the indicator that I share is not symbol changer is an indicator that allow you to change all the windows opened to one pair bye change only one window
for example I have three windows eur/usd 15 min , 1 hr , 4hr , I drag the indicator to the 15 min chart , then when I change the 15 min chart the 1hr and the 4 hr change too
the problem is not allowing me to select 30 min because it only support 1 min , 5min , 15min , 1hr , 4hr , 1d