Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Please is it possible to make the signal DOTS to appear closer to the candles ,or options to be able to determine the gaps between dots and candles. Thanking you in advance for your help.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

sixthsensetrading wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:24 pm Who can code this simple candle indicator
candles must be auto width
wick color option
body color option
candle border option

like the one provided by investing it helps to analyze simple candles

Hi,
This is not exactly what you are looking for. But This Indis will help you partially for Candles.

Thanks

I understand. This indicator I once took on our website from the topic "Daily downloads."
January 5 2021
Mladen's Dynamic Zone Behgozin Strength Finder is an advanced, non-repainting code that captures significant market changes with minimal lag. Ideal for swing trading, breakouts & forecasting reversals, Mrtools's updated version is now available here: viewtopic.php?p=1295426091#p1295426091