Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:11 am Again you keep posting the code of the decompiled version, if you look in the header it says.

Code: Select all

/*
   Generated by ex4-to-mq4 decompiler FREEWARE 4.0.451.7
   E-mail :  S u p P OR T@ m etaquotes. n ET
*/
that means it is decompiled, also if you see values like this

Code: Select all

double GL_ibuf_88[];
double GL_ibuf_92[];
double GL_ibuf_96[];
double GL_ibuf_100[];
double GL_ibuf_104[];
double GL_ibuf_108[];
in a non normal language which would be like ma1,ma2,etc. it means it is a decompiled indicator.

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:55 am Posted here Heiken Ashi
Hi ,this is part of the code which draws arrows once the price touches the tma channel indicating bearing or bulling candles, but the arrow is set on a current candle which is constantly changing ,
HOW can i set it so that the code in the IF STATEMENTS below only exceutes after candle close ?can you please help.
if(i > 0) {
if(high[i-1] > tmau[i-1] && close[i-1] > open[i-1] && close < open) {
ReboundD = high + AtrMultiplier*atr/2;
if(tmac - tmac[i-1] > TMAangle*_Point) Caution = ReboundD + 10*_Point;
}
if(low[i-1] < tmad[i-1] && close[i-1] < open[i-1] && close > open) {
ReboundU = low[i] - AtrMultiplier*atr/2;
if(tmac[i-1] - tmac[i] > TMAangle*_Point) Caution[i] = ReboundU[i] - 10*_Point;
}
}

Kyodah wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:43 pm Hi ,this is part of the code which draws arrows once the price touches the tma channel indicating bearing or bulling candles, but the arrow is set on a current candle which is constantly changing ,
HOW can i set it so that the code in the IF STATEMENTS below only exceutes after candle close ?can you please help.
if(i > 0) {
if(high[i-1] > tmau[i-1] && close[i-1] > open[i-1] && close < open) {
ReboundD = high + AtrMultiplier*atr/2;
if(tmac - tmac[i-1] > TMAangle*_Point) Caution = ReboundD + 10*_Point;
}
if(low[i-1] < tmad[i-1] && close[i-1] < open[i-1] && close > open) {
ReboundU = low[i] - AtrMultiplier*atr/2;
if(tmac[i-1] - tmac[i] > TMAangle*_Point) Caution[i] = ReboundU[i] - 10*_Point;
}
}

If that is mt4 looks like you are possibly trying to look into the future and if using a centered tma would make the repaintingf/recalculation worse.

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:42 am If that is mt4 looks like you are possibly trying to look into the future and if using a centered tma would make the repaintingf/recalculation worse.
No this is mt5 sir , yes true it is repainting system the tma but the rebound arrows do not repaint , it would better if the arrow appeared after the candle close