Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Deez wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:36 pm Not sure about metatrader but I just modify windows settings if I'm busy with other work. Maybe it'll help if there's no other solution.
Thanks friend Deez, but the problem is not with the sounds. The sounds can be completely deactivated from the Metatrader 4 controls menu. The ones that annoy are the windows with messages that open at all times and there is no way to keep them closed, since they reopen.
I was thinking that there might be an MT4 configuration file, like a config.ini that can be modified to disable the alert windows.
Regards

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:41 am Alerts added and posted here Stochastic indicators
Hello mrtool .

I want to ask you about an indicator made by mladen, it's called 'CCI of stochastic ATR'. I understand how ATR can be used in indicator calculation to adjust it for the current volatility to filter out false signals. what I don't understand is the CCI of Stochastic part of it, and how they are combined into one indicator?????
I like this indicator and I want to understand how it works in order to backtest it.
I apologize if this is not the right place to post this question.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:26 pm Not sure . in mt4 when you make a histogram it is automatically per mt4 a zero based histogram, there is another way of doing it but far as I know and have ever seen is it used with only one option, for example this one the dsl trend trigger factor is done on levels cross it draws the histo from the mid level to the outer level do not think it's possible to do it with options unless you do a bar type histogram.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295390462#p1295390462

Can teachers add MTF to RAVI?

Perfect_Entrys wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:39 am Is it posible to add ATR options settings to this indicator?
That's a stolen/decompiled code. We don't touch those here, as per rules.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance