Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, I have a new idea brewing in my head for a Dollar Cost Averaging indicator for Bitcoin.

The idea is that one would specify a daily or weekly amount to be invested. That investment would be allocated between Bitcoin and USD (or any pair) as a percentage based upon the slope of a weekly moving average. The higher up the slope, the less Bitcoin you would buy and vice Versa. Then as the USD account grows it would buy in if and only if Price drops below a Specified Weekly moving average. The more downward the slope the more money is released as a percentage of the total of USD in escrow. The Pics would give and example. In this example I used the 21 EMA and the 200 EMA. The Percentage of the DCA Buying BTC would drop as price increased and Rise as Price decreased Relative to the slope of the 21 Weekly EMA. The USD in escrow would be released upon Dropping and closing Below the 200 EMA.
The amounts could be displayed in a sub window or on chart. And possible making it an EA for Backtesting.
One could also place a lower limit on how much USD one would want to save for #BTFD! That is, lowest amount to save USD 5% Or whatever.

I came up with this because I am meeting up with my sisters and I know they are going to ask me about buying Bitcoin. I don't want them rushing headlong into it knowing that the risk has dramatically increased and was thinking of a solution to get them in without the added risk now that we are up the risk curve.

Thanks

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:53 am Should be fixed in this version.
rsi smoothed-mtf + alerts + lines There are too many vertical lines. Please change it. Only one vertical line is displayed for the same sub-trend (the same trend), and a vertical line in the opposite direction is not displayed until there is a trend in the opposite direction. as the picture shows
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Rabi