Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

altoronto wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:44 am Hi Mladen, I know that you're the busiest guy in Forex world, but when you have 5 minutes of your spare time can you take a look at my partially failed attempt to add signal arrows on (red/blue) spikes. I don't have .mql source file of Volumen Reversal, and I created new indicator with iCustom functions. Please, test on lower timeframes 1/5/15.Thank you in advance!
could you please add the alarm option for this indicator. the email and popup alert. please.

altoronto wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:44 am Hi Mladen, I know that you're the busiest guy in Forex world, but when you have 5 minutes of your spare time can you take a look at my partially failed attempt to add signal arrows on (red/blue) spikes. I don't have .mql source file of Volumen Reversal, and I created new indicator with iCustom functions. Please, test on lower timeframes 1/5/15.Thank you in advance!
Hello, hope you are doing well.

the "Volumen Reversal V1.ex4" is very good when it be set up in different input data in a lower tf like 5 min.

But it needs to be modified to the alarm option" sound, popup,...), could you please modify that?

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Everyone !

Love the Open Position v3a indicator (attached) for the simplicity.
However it takes too much space when opened in the separate window.
So I was wondering - Is there any chance to open it in the chart window - not in the separate window ?
If so, will it be possible to adjust it's location on the chart ?
Could someone help me with the code and make necessary adjustments ?

If it's too much hassle there is a different indicator that is also very useful called Basket_Stats (attached). Howerve two things are annoying - it doesn't show profit in points and for some reason it counts pending trades in stats. I would like to see only open trades. Could someone please add the points column and modify pending orders thing?

And the last request.

There is another great indicator called SL&TP Values (attached). However it does not calculate SL&TP correctly when the commission is involved. So again - can someone modify the code in the way that commission is added or subtracted from the lost/ profit ? Also it would be great to see a risk ratio on the TP line :)

I would be more than grateful for the solution and help!
These users thanked the author Black Art for the post:
太虚一毫

Hi All, I'm wondering if anyone has, or could code, an indictor that has a countdown timer for each time frame diplayed on one screen. I'm using a simple utility called 'Spread Time_2' which shows the spread and a countdown timer for the current time frame, and I was wondering if it could be adapted to show the countdown clock for every time frame in a list, possibly with an option to select which ones you want to see. In other words, it might show the spread, plus the M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 timers, for example. It would save on the cognitive load of having to keep track of it mentally!

(Also, I second the request above from Black Art for the SL&TP values indicator - good shout!)

As always, the help is much appreciated.
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post:
pipsquirrel

Black Art wrote: Hello Everyone !

Love the Open Position v3a indicator (attached) for the simplicity.
However it takes too much space when opened in the separate window.
So I was wondering - Is there any chance to open it in the chart window - not in the separate window ?
If so, will it be possible to adjust it's location on the chart ?
Could someone help me with the code and make necessary adjustments ?

If it's too much hassle there is a different indicator that is also very useful called Basket_Stats (attached). Howerve two things are annoying - it doesn't show profit in points and for some reason it counts pending trades in stats. I would like to see only open trades. Could someone please add the points column and modify pending orders thing?

And the last request.

There is another great indicator called SL&TP Values (attached). However it does not calculate SL&TP correctly when the commission is involved. So again - can someone modify the code in the way that commission is added or subtracted from the lost/ profit ? Also it would be great to see a risk ratio on the TP line :)

I would be more than grateful for the solution and help!
Hi Black Art,

I don't know if this will be of any use to you, but it may help someone else if not. Whenever I'm building a new template I use the Open Position v3a indicator in an empty window at the top of my oscillator panels (along with a symbol changer), which means I can pull it up if I need to scope things out or switch charts, and then slide it back down and tuck it away again when it's not needed.
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post (total 3):
josi, Thangarasu, 太虚一毫