Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:58 am Hai friends/mr.tools
Do have any indciator mt4 availlable combination of fibonnacci retracement auto with respect super arrow channel indicator ...
see the snap
in snap i manually draw fobonnacci line between down and up arrows
Hi ... please try one of these and see if it helps. Few fibo indicators which got from the net.
These users thanked the author mikep1 for the post (total 2):
sal, thomdel

helloe super coders
here is famous mtf hekin ashi indicator code attached .
the change i want to it is it not show current candle but i want the color of last clsoe candle untill the current candle close .

for exmaple on 4 h last candle was bullish ir green then for the next 4 hour it shows the trend as bullish not what the current candle is doing bcz on current candle amrket can swing up down ... i only want to take stable signal can it be possible .

Hi everybody, I found this interesting forecasting indicator in the newdigital-world.com forum. A user created this MT4 version and says that it's based on k-nearest neighbors algorithm. The indicator is working but it disappear when switching time frame. And since it is already a 11 years old version I was thinking it would be good to have a modern, full working version, maybe with some useful extra options. Any coder willing to do this?